Retro Style Baseball Cards

Diablo de Tejas

I got bored at work and decided create some old school baseball card templates. So far, I've done Topps '79, '80 and '81. Let me know what ya'll think.

BASEBALLCARDS.jpg

These templates are amazing. Please send over whatever you have to michaeldavidcohen AT gmail DOT com. They're for my son's t-ball team!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GoYankees, I know you are new, as this is your first post, so I would like to give you some advice. Threads like this, that are a month old or older, should not be commented on. Most projects that old have been dropped by their designers. Bumping an old thread like this is frowned upon here, and in most forums in general. You are new though, so I understand that you didn't know and I am in no way trying to be mean. Oh and :welcome:

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

GoYankees, I know you are new, as this is your first post, so I would like to give you some advice. Threads like this, that are a month old or older, should not be commented on. Most projects that old have been dropped by their designers. Bumping an old thread like this is frowned upon here, and in most forums in general. You are new though, so I understand that you didn't know and I am in no way trying to be mean. Oh and :welcome:

Thanks, ChuckDownfield. Obviously I meant no offense. Any idea where/if templates for projects like these are available anywhere? I searched Google high and low and got only a few templates, none of which resembled the cards we all grew up on.

Archived