Discrimibattle Xiv

Discrim

the first DB on the new board, just in time for spring training and the conference tourneys...it's Manic March, Round 1! Each Sunday (in this case saturday) a special theme will be selected, and it's up to you to adapt accordingly. This week, Feb. 28-Mar. 6 battle, the Round 1 theme will be...

football pinstripes

yup, you gotta incorporate pinstripes to an NFL uniform in some way. this one came off the top of my head, as it probably will next week. anyway let's see how it goes. Entry cutoff is Thursday night, 7 pm CT at the earliest as i'm always late ending it for various reasons.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

heres mine....please remember that I use microsoft paint. i hope that you all will not be biast to judge mine. thanks

http://www.geocities.com/astrobull21/patriots_pinstripes.JPG (c&p)

please let me know what you think?

i actually like it, its pretty good :D

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

i half-use paint, if you know what i mean, so i feel for ya. i actually like this, keep it up.

edit: hey, i can just pop a poll up on thursday...saves making a new thread

2016cubscreamsig.png

This should be intersting.

I think the challenge will be to make it look good, because I think pinstripes and football dont mix, but if you can make one taht looks good you will ahve a leg up for sure.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I think you have to add the poll within 24 hours of making the original post.

dang, you're right...oh well, it's not like making a thread is a great struggle :hockeysmiley:

and ya can't hold these things in a day ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

I hope to enter, but I don't know what my week looks like yet. Start a new job tomorrow and gotta have dinner with baby sister for her birthday on Tuesday.

Of course, I can't let vicfurth coast to a win, so expect something.

No, don't enter, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... :D Of course I am just kidding, even though 'twas you who beat me twice so far. I think I did pretty good with this one, though. Don't know what you mean by coasting. Astro's Pats concept is pretty sweet.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

extending the deadline to 10 pm ct tomorrow, due to lateness and only having two concepts at the moment. Round 2 of Manic March may also be delayed by a week for a special collaboration :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

Bah, I wanted in, but I simply cannot find the time this week.

that sucks, but that's alright...i'll give away a little piece of next week's special event: you'll only have to do one uniform next week. the twist, i'll keep under wraps til sunday. B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

guess we've given you another piece of the puzzle: starting sunday, a special Iron Crossover/DiscrimiBattle collaboration ^_^

anyways, entry into round 1 of Manic March is ovah, so let's get to voting!

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived