Buffalo Pro Hockey

buffaloprohockey

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things are finally starting to click. Here is version three of my Buffalo Blast concept. Thanks again for the helpful feedback.

BuffaloBlast3.gif

The shape is really starting to get defined. I'm still trying to keep the details simple. I have an idea for the wordmark, that I hope to flesh out in AI tonight.

I really like it Rozilla... have you tried it without the hockey stick, by chance? There's something about the way the buffal holds it that seems a bit akward.

Maybe it's just me...

:notworthy: Awesome work mark Ro... and you guys wonder why I am honoured when some one puts me in the same category as Sterling and Rozilla.... wow... too bad the two couldnt be combined into one super concept lol... or could they.... hmmmmmmmmmmm

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

rozilla74, change your logo. Your logo is too close to logo of Buffalo/Niagara Region. The buffalo shape and look of it is just about the same as the Buffalo/Niagara Region logo. I can't find the pic online but I saw it the other day.

Hmmm Buffalo/Niagra Region logo? Not aware of this logo, can you please provide more information on this? Is it for a business, commerce, government? I'll do my own search for it too.

Is this the logo that may bear some (minor) resemblance to rozilla's work? Rozilla's work which I enjoy greatly, by the way. Between his logo and Sterling's, Buffalo hockey will be gaining a great new logo.

Of course, I may be wrong about this logo and notoriousap is thinking of something different.

BNCVB-Logo-2c.gif

God job making everyone aware of logos out there that are similar.

It is my humble, non-tradmark-lawyer opinion that these logos are PLENTY different.

Excellent job guys. I love that everyone is helping, ad the designers are taking the input and making fixes. THIS my friends, is what the board is about! Hooray!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I wasn't able to find anything for the Buffalo/Niagara Region that resembled the concept I came up with for the Blast. I found what Obiwantok found. I'm very curious to what it looks like and what it is used for. I can honestly say that what I came up with is my own original work. If anything, my latest version was inspired by Sterling's buffalo rendering style. Please post the logo ASAP so that I may have a chance to rework my logo in case there are indeed similarities. Thanks for the heads up.

If that logo I posted was the correct one, I, in my purely non-professional opinion, think that your logo, rozilla, is far from imitative. I'm liking it a lot. I wasn't sold on your first attempts, but them most recent re-workings are awesome. And that wordmark is sweet. Like paynomind said, this is a great example of what this board is to be used for. In that vein, I'm going to try and make some suggested changes to that blast idea i posted a while ago, even though I don't think its a direction that has much promise. As people pointed out, too much Houson in it.

Archived