Washington Capitals Concept

IronChefShark

so what do you think?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok, for now on Im posting all my concepts as polls. that way nobody can start a fight! ^_^

anyways, I like the current capitals identity scheme. the logos are well designed and the color choices are very military-like (although I admit bronze looks too much like brown). However I for one HATE thier current black home unis. they dont use enough blue on them and the numbers are hardly legible. I like thier white away unis and wish they would bring back the blue jerseys that matched it. those ruled.

however, I do feel the capital dome logo should be the primary and the eagle the alternate. so thats what I did here. I also know the "checkmark" design isnt very popular with most people so I went with a simplified striping similar to those nasty black jerseys, but with a striping pattern similar to the "checkmark" jerseys. the alternate I gave a slanted striping pattern to follow the swoop of the eagle logo, and the numbers are legible!

capitals1.gif

Archived