SEC EAST CONCEPTS (RE-UPDATED To Drew22s desricption!)

bigmike

Incorrect orange on the UT set and basically they all are subpar in design.

Have you noticed im a tide fan i dont care if tennessee is the slightist bit off get over it

Then why do the concepts if you don't care about them being accurate?

I did the concepts because I wanted too see how I can improve on them, this was only the second ones I have ever done!!! and I changed them to the description Fjm left, if you dont like them Drew22 tell me wat you dont like about it and I can change, stop getten all over me bout everything, and i was just jokin about the tennessee thing I used the orange off the T logo I got off of here so if I messed the color up then the color on these internet logos are messed up. Besides Ive moved on from this conference. I was just jokin Cooleyvol just some rival trash talk if you send the color it should be I will change it, but I already changed these designs to what someone told me to on here and I cant make everone happy. Drew22 you wont tell me what to change, all you have been doing is critisizing me so if you are not gonna help me out dont bother sayin any thing!!!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Alright here we go then.

Florida: Use the original helmet. The striping is alright, it just needs to be consistent. Use either a block font, or the font they have on the basketball jerseys.

Georgia: Use the red helmet. Ditch the piping, but try some sort of striping. Use the original number font too.

Kentucky: I'm liking these. Use the regular blue helmet. Also make the name and number blue on the silver jersey. Since you have piping on the silver and white jerseys, but it on the blue one.

South Carolina: Use the same helmet, but try it in maroon. Try changing that stripe that comes out of the collar bone area into piping. The pants look good.

Tennessee: They don't really need an alternate. The helmet is fine. What about trying to make them the orange Colts? Also make sure the home and away are the same.

Vanderbilt: Kudos for making the gold the home jersey. Use this for the helmet logo. Try mixing some modern in with some traditional. Like shoulder stripes that are connected with piping.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Alright here we go then.

Florida: Use the original helmet. The striping is alright, it just needs to be consistent. Use either a block font, or the font they have on the basketball jerseys.

Georgia: Use the red helmet. Ditch the piping, but try some sort of striping. Use the original number font too.

Kentucky: I'm liking these. Use the regular blue helmet. Also make the name and number blue on the silver jersey. Since you have piping on the silver and white jerseys, but it on the blue one.

South Carolina: Use the same helmet, but try it in maroon. Try changing that stripe that comes out of the collar bone area into piping. The pants look good.

Tennessee: They don't really need an alternate. The helmet is fine. What about trying to make them the orange Colts? Also make sure the home and away are the same.

Vanderbilt: Kudos for making the gold the home jersey. Use this for the helmet logo. Try mixing some modern in with some traditional. Like shoulder stripes that are connected with piping.

Alright Ill get working on it, was that so hard?

Alright here we go then.

What kind of stripes would look good on Georgia and what kind of Font do they use know and when your talking about Florida are talking about the helmets???

I have no clue for UGA, so use your imagination. They use a basic block font

Florida-I'm talking about the jersey striping.

I mean the Font what are you talking about there and do I need to change the helmets??? And the stripes I did are actually like the ones on their away and home.

I think you do need to change the helmets. For the font, just download eriqjaffe's NFL fonts. Then use the Varsity Block font.

For the Florida jerseys, some of them have space in between them, some don't.

I think you do need to change the helmets. For the font, just download eriqjaffe's NFL fonts. Then use the Varsity Block font.

Ok I will do that, and the stripes are like that, on the blue they have a big whit stripe and have orange outside of it with blue in between, and on the white it is the same, I will put some pics on here as example and if thats not what your talking about tell me.

Blue

Tim_Tebow.jpg

White

tebow.jpg

Do you want me to change the colors of the helmet

This is how I took what you were saying bout the helmet but i wanted to make sure before I went thru with it.

GATORSHELMET.png

This is how I took what you were saying bout the helmet but i wanted to make sure before I went thru with it.

GATORSHELMET.png

I was talking about name and number font. For the helmet, just use the one they always have been using.

GATORSHELMET.png

I was talking about name and number font. For the helmet, just use the one they always have been using.

O ok

Archived