Nhl Project

Snowcap30

Okay, I had some time to almost complete my NHL Project. This project shows WHAT I THINK THE NHL SHOULD BE IN MY OPINION.

BIG THANKS GO TO - RC, ESPN.com, CC.com, Logoserver.com, NHL.com

Anaheim Mighty Ducks

Atlanta Thrashers

Boston Bruins ***

Buffalo Sabres ***

Calgary Flames

Carolina Hurricanes

Chicago Blackhawks

Colorado Avalanche ***

Columbus BlueJackets ***

Dallas Stars

Detroit Red Wings

Edmonton Oilers

Florida Panthers

Los Angeles Kings

Minnesota Wild

Montreal Canadiens

New Jersey Devils

New York Islanders

New York Rangers

Ottawa Senators

Philidelphia Flyers

Phoenix Coyotes

Pittsburgh Penguins

San Jose Sharks

St. Louis Blues

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto MapleLeafs

Vancouver Canucks

Washington Capitals

*** - means i will redo them

PLEASE COMMENT!! if you need me to explain why i did a certain design, please ask!

TO DO LIST - NAS

untitled-1.png

Some very nice stuff you got there...

Especially the recolored Avalanche set and your Maple Leafs set... love both of them (and I was always curious what the Avs would look like in that fashion, just never got around to trying it)...

Quality stuff all around... although some of the teams don't have a link for them, but as soon as they're up I'll certainly be eager to check 'em out.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

those are sweet I agree with you on almost every one especially columbus and colorado, when I did new jerseys for those teams the look was very similar to yours. I don't like the color on the ducks however :hockeysmiley: and on the sharks third if you are gonna put that circle fin logo on the front then put the shark on the sleeves.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Many of them are quite nice. The Ducks, Calgary, Washington, Atlanta, Dallas & Phoenix are all improvements in my book.

I'm in the minority it appears, as I do not care for the Colorado ones at all. In fact, they hurt my eyes. Too pastel and lacking in contrast. It's like they were printed without the red or black color layer.

I like the use of the secondary logo on the Sharks Alt. It makes it look more like and Alt than a practice jersey like the current one.

Vancouver is good. They are more colorful and have more contrast than the current ones.

I'd change the Bruins home and road. Those are almost 10 years old and due for a change.

I like that you trimmed the Canadiens white jersey's red numbers in white, but would still prefer white numbers with red trim.

I also like the Rangers white jersey's blue numbers being outlined in white to separate it from the red drop shadow.

But why did you change the numbers on the Hurricanes? That italicized font is one of the best in the league.. It makes the players look fast when standing still and implies they are being blown by 'hurricane force winds'. Yes, you could make them 3 color if you want, but that font is excellent they way it is.

Overall really good, but a few disagreements and a few that could have been pushed farther.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Hey Snowcap, could you PM me and show me how to build a webpage with folders like that? Does it require HTML? All I need it like a site with the seperate fodlers similar to your and Roger's.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

some of the logos on the page have stars next to them bc i will redo them over.

heres wut im gunna do to stop the bandwitch, i gunna put the jerseys on my AOL Hometown to it doesnt interfere

thanks for the comments - keep them comming

untitled-1.png

Not bad stuff, though I really don't like what you did with Colorado and I think you're crazy to even touch my Blackhawks :D . I only got to see a few before the site went down so I'll check out the rest later. Most of what I saw though seemed to be just little things that IMO are better as-is, like Anaheim. Good work though.

I like the green Wild jersey and the tweaks to the red one. I don't know about the white one though. It seems to need more red. Maybe the gold stripes against the white isn't enough contrast for me.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Actually, if it had red numbers, I think it'd work better. Nice look overall, except I'd lose that dumb shoulder logo they have. (And maybe leave the shoulders on the white jersey white.)

Speaking of number colour changes, the Blues' dark jersey just doesn't look right to me with white numbers. That could be because they've had yellow numbers for so long, but it just seems off.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Most of these are really good. I especially like the Lightning set, and the Duck's alts. I think the Avs need to keep the red, but the blue on blue is a sharp look.

I love the Sabres colors and layout, but I don't think I like what you did with the logo on the dark jersey.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived