Nhl Project

Snowcap30

Some nice concepts there... the only one I personally didn't care for is the Flyers, especially the "metallic" alternate.

As a fan (one of the few) of the current Thrashers 3rd, I would have liked to see the "ATLANTA" remain on the sleeves... both of them, since that's what you seem to be going for. It looked too plain without it... but again, I'm in the minority on that.

Yeah, since I never got into this thread, now that I have I'll give you a couple of comments. I'm not gonna take the time to comment on the whole league, though I did look at it.

I'll give you my team and the team I feel you improved the most.

I'll start with my team, the Blues. I love that trumpet logo. Have tried it and known it would look great in the newer colors. However, I've also just always thought it won't work on the shoulder cut the Blues have. I don't think it does. Also, going with Mockba, it just doesn't look like the Blues without yellow numbers. Plus, I'm usually in favor of non-white numbers when it fits.

As for the team I thought you improved the most, it was the Wild. I just looked at them and thought...holy cow...that's awesome. Their current jerseys just throw me, these are great. Traditional but sleek. Just awesome.

love the leafs and lightning concepts. the only thing i would do would be to remove the logo u are using as the lightning secondary. that logo always botherd me because of the 2 different wordmarks. insted just use the white lightning bolt with the black shadow.

hey suigi..all i did was get them from icejerseys.com and took away the marroon color. its easy. if u still need them ill have them soon.

thnx for the comments

E-heh...

Easier said than done.

I'll wait.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Archived