Sign in to follow this  
JH42XCC

Resurrection of the USFL

You're going to notice that I'm strangely silent on this, at least for now. And there's a reason for it.

Mr. Commissioner. ^_^

Clearly not. His name isn't on the board list.

I wouldn't doubt some sort of role, though.

Hopefully not web design. What a mess.

A crappy website is a good indicator of bad things to come. If you don't spend money on something as easy as a decent site, why would anyone take you seriously as a legitimate venture? Plus, when I see that logo, I think I'm either at a vets site or someone is trying to sell insurance to seniors. The first thing they should have done is get a marketing expert on board.

I love how the alt text for the hit counter image is "Invisible Hit Counter."

You're going to notice that I'm strangely silent on this, at least for now. And there's a reason for it.

Non-disclosure agreement.

<whistling>

Owner of an entire division? ^_^

HE bought hisself a stadium in a Carolina so he could jack up concession prices.

I wonder how long it will be before Mac posts his "Help Me Name Raleigh's USFL Team" thread.

I wonder how long it will be before Mac posts his "Help Me Name Raleigh's USFL Team" thread.

Any time he feels inspired, so long as he doesn't ask for a free logo.

I only ask for freebies when it comes to my non-profit organization. If I even think I'm going to use something for profit, I gladly pay for it.

I only ask for freebies when it comes to my non-profit organization. If I even think I'm going to use something for profit, I gladly pay for it.

In that case, about those LLC names . . .

:P

What about no-profit organizations like the new USFL? :D

What about it?

What about it?

There is nothing about it. That is the problem.

Actually, my post was a knock on the request forum. It wasn't intended to imply something.

It wasn't taken that way, Quantum, don't worry; you didn't step on anyone's toes.

And Island? Are you implying that I have some secret leadership role within this new venture or something... one that might lead to asking for freebie logos for the league's teams in the future?

It wasn't taken that way, Quantum, don't worry; you didn't step on anyone's toes.

And Island? Are you implying that I have some secret leadership role within this new venture or something... one that might lead to asking for freebie logos for the league's teams in the future?

Damn, I was just joking. Calm down. It was at the expense of the USFL, not you.

*coughKOLOZDIEJcough*

^_^ Just kidding, D.P.

So was I, Island... relax. :D