The NHL over the next 15 years (2025-26)

josh_cat_eyes

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 teams? If anything the NHL needs to contract, not expand.

Cool, in that case the Penguins can be the first team to go.

Not a chance. The pens need to stay. And about the expansion...we are talking about 20 years from now, IMO the talent pool is as even as it has ever been. Plus there is more teams in good hockey cities.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

No. The-scum-of-the-NHL flyers can go first. And their fans.

I say both, so they'll both shut up.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I am still working on some concepts but I am going to reveal some important information.

This year at the trade deadline the Montreal Canadians aquire Simon Gagne and Martin Biron for Jaraslav Halak, Chris Higgins and a 3rd round pick. The San Jose Sharks aquire Marian Gaborik from the Wild for Milan Michalek and a 2nd round pick. Those teams face in the finals.

Next Year the Chicago Blackhawks sign Jeremy Roenick and Tony Amonte in January and they reach the Confrence Finals against the Canucks who aquire hometown boys Paul Karyia, Mark Recchi and Rob Niedermayer.

The Eastern Finals that year is Boston and Pittsburgh.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Next Year the Chicago Blackhawks sign Jeremy Roenick and Tony Amonte

Roenick and Amonte will be 52 :huh:

and Gordie Howe they are not

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Next year... I don't think either of them are over 50 as we speak :P

Also I really don't see those trades happening... :P

They are both 38 right now so they will be 40.

Also what trades do you not see. I never would have thought that the lots of trades would have happened but they did.

I will be letting you know who wins the stanley cup the first year when I release my first concept which hopefully is sometime this week. I will also tell you who goes to the cup finals next year and who is in the confrence finals the year after.

Next year... I don't think either of them are over 50 as we speak :P

Also I really don't see those trades happening... :P

I thought this was the NHL in 20 years, so got confused.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

The Buckaroos' logo better than the Peoria Prancers? I think not.

Peoria_prancers_200x200.png

On the original scenario though, I don't see an international players' union taking hold. It might repair relations between the US and Russia, but it would bankrupt the leagues everywhere else in Europe.

Game. Set. Match. Everyone is always so willing to scream "contract, contract, contract!!!" but god forbid their tanking team, in a scummy POS city is one of the teams to BE contracted. Thanks for proving my point. And sorry you're so jealous of Philly.

Game. Set. Match. Everyone is always so willing to scream "contract, contract, contract!!!" but god forbid their tanking team, in a scummy POS city is one of the teams to BE contracted. Thanks for proving my point. And sorry you're so jealous of Philly.

Bull. And. :censored:.

Jealous of Philly?

I say again. Bull.

Like we have anything to be jealous of you for. 0 super bowls, one world series, two stanley cups....yep......thats ALOT to be jealous of when you already have 5 super bowls, 5 world series, and two stanley cups.

There is no way in hell I will ever be jealous of philly, especially with people like you liking it so much.

Penguins? Tanking?

HUGE, freaking annoying, illogical, and beat to the ground, crock of bull :censored:

THE. PENGUINS. NEVER. TANKED.. GET OVER IT.

Tell me. How does it feel to put down your own team like that.

Because you are. Dont say you arent.

Saying a team tanked against your team is putting down your team. If you were a smart fan (oh who am I kidding) you would brag about how you beat us, not say that we "tanked".

The fact that I and pens fans are willing to admit we lost to you, and that you and most philly fans must say our real loss was a "tank" speaks volumes about both of us, and our fanbases at large.

We still beat y---no----we still killed you in the playoffs.

Pittsburgh? A POS city?

Also HUGE bull. Pittsburgh is one of the finest cities youll see. bar none. Yeah, you can wave all that "big city" crap in our faces all you want. The truth is, nobody really cares except people with ties to Philly.......and those in Harrisburg.

Neither the pens, or flyers, are the ones who need contracted. Theyre both 1967 expansion teams, they both have huge fanbases, they both have won multiple championships, and both have had winning times in their cities, along with pretty vivid histories.

But you CAN NOT. I say again. CAN NOT say to me, that if I had said that the flyers need ousted first, that you wouldnt have responded saying that they didnt, or that the pens did.

Dont try to say you wouldnt, because you me and everyone else knows you would. So dont pull that "yep, you said my team needs contracted, and not yours. youre a hypocrite" :censored: on me. Its really nothing more than a trick used to make yourself seem wittier than another person, and is pretty hypocritical, because seriously, who would say their team needs contracted?

Seriously, fans like you make me so sick.

oBIgzrL.png

A couple things-

1. You misspelled Gaborik's name it's Marian not Martin

2. The Wild should be in the division with the Blackhawks and the Red Wings. If this happened, it would bring back the old Minnesota, Chicago, Detroit rivalry with the Blackhawks, Red Wings, and North Stars. If this happened, I'm sure it would improve the popularity of the NHL in the aspect of big rivalries. There are a couple rivalries now, but there aren't many huge ones. This could be the huge rivalry the NHL is looking for.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Archived