The Misl Attempt

Evan

After a long break from the design of indoor soccer uniforms i've come back. Yes with a nice program and a little better production skills. That being said i will attempt to do all the current MISL teams (null mabye Monterrey but we will see). Yes I know it seems like a huge fear seing as there are currently 9 teams. So for the heck of it i will do some old MISL teams (Cinncinati Kids, Buffalo Stallions, etc.) For now though, enjoy these

BALTIMORE BLAST

DALLAS SIDEKICKS

KANSAS CITY COMETS

PHILADELPHIA KIXX

MILWAUKEE WAVE

SAN DIEGO SOCKERS

BUFFALO STALLIONS

CINNCINATI KIDS

ST. LOUIS STEAMERS

TACOMA STARS

CLEVELAND FORCE

WICHITA WINGS

Note on the Sidekicks uniform whats behind the Sidekicks script on the front of the jersey. I tried working in a so to speak watermark on the jersey with the sidekicks cowboy soccer ball logo but you might not see it. Just to let you know.

And yes, i will add to this when i get more completed.

And and as always, Enjoy!

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

the Wave one reminds me of a mixture of one of my favorite jerseys, the jersey the Wave wore during the late 90s that was powder blue/thin white/black stripes; and one of my least favorite uniforms, the recently dumped Rockets uniform. good effort...just leaned back a little. strangely, that's not even the best of em. seriously, the Comets one kicks ass.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The Wave and Sockers are really the only ones I've liked thusfar. I think it's because they're not such a stark one-colour look.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Evan, your link is down. Rather than seeing the designs, Angelfire has some notice up about "terms of service"....

Pity, I wanted to see them....

:cry:

It is what it is.

Very nice... I'm impressed by the clean production work.

My personal favourites are the Sockers (but not because of the name, that's terrible ^_^), Blast, and Comets. Well done.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I think they're all really good, the only exception would be too much burgundy on the Blast, need something to offset it, looks like Pajamas.

My favorite would have to be the Comets (except the word Comets on the Ass).

I look forward to teh concepts for the defunct teams especially the Stallions.

i really like them too, evan. good quality work. my only gripe would be the names on the back of the shorts on some of them....it just looks out of place to me.

my favorites are the sockers and the wave kits.

Well after realizing that my old site is sorta gone now, i decided to make another! These links wwill get yea directly to the good stuff. ALSO, i added A NEW concept. Enjoy! P.S. the links are at the top of the page where they originally where but updated of course, so look there!

So far, I like the KC and San Diego ones--SD reminds me of the old Miami Fusion kit--and I REALLY dig the Milwaukee one. Good colors, slick design... The numbers are a little meh, but they'd look fantastic unter the arena lights, I'm sure.

The Cincy ones are nice... I just wish they'd had a better name. The only thing worse was the old Washington Diplomats putting "Dips" on their shirts.

They could've used The Who's "The Kids Are Alright" as their run-out song... :Oo: um... then again... with the tragedy they had there... Maybe not.

Any chance of some Pittsburgh Spirit action? :grin:

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

You forgot the St. Louis Steamers.  They are back in the MISL this year.

i just gotta finish vectorizing there logo and i will get something going for them as well as the force and possibly the fury who knows. As for the pittsburgh spirit pittunited, i promise i will get one done! Eventually that is... B)

• 2 weeks later...

I echo Mockba's praise of the Steamers uniform. I wish they would have stuck with the teal and blue when they made their return. They've gone with red and navy this go-around. I'm not a fan of gradients on sports uniforms but in this case it doesn't look too bad. Nice work.

Archived