The Misl Attempt

Evan

props for the Steamers. if i owned them i'd have used the old scheme as well (two tone blue as opposed to the most overused combo in sports). then again, if i owned a team i wouldn't share my arena with the Show Me Believers ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I really like the Wave & Comets. Great job on these uniforms!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

props for the Steamers. if i owned them i'd have used the old scheme as well (two tone blue as opposed to the most overused combo in sports). then again, if i owned a team i wouldn't share my arena with the Show Me Believers ;)

And tonight they get to share it with the SLU basketball team who is "hosting" Iowa in the NIT. If they win, they may "host" another game there. The arena is 5 min's from my office and I may just have to "work late" tonight.

Then again, that may also result in my sleeping in the car tonight, so maybe not.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

the wings, it's Discrimesque :D dammit these guys say it so much I'm sayin it. the cut looks cool but i'm trying to figure out whether you used two different shades of purple or my eyes are deceived. looks like the part where the number is seems darker than the rest of the purple. :therock:

however, i'll give ya props for staying the hell away from the Wonderwoman logo they used to have.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

the wings, it's Discrimesque :D dammit these guys say it so much I'm sayin it. the cut looks cool but i'm trying to figure out whether you used two different shades of purple or my eyes are deceived. looks like the part where the number is seems darker than the rest of the purple. :therock:

yes sir! it is 2 shades of purple, i wanted to try that mesh sorta look...i guess i failed :D

note there are other parts in the jersey that are of that darker purple

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

• 3 months later...

I'm not a soccer enthusiast but these look good!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

• 4 months later...

Archived