Logo Quickie: Usfl's Michigan Panthers

nitroseed

His computer died, so he isn't working on anythign right now.

WHat is it with computers right now? I was without mine for a month. The firewall did such a great job, it wouldn't even allow access to the internet. I feel for the guy...it's really frustrating!

Anxiously awaiting the USFL redos...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just backed up my whole computer and reformatted this past weekend...a nightmare, but I've got things cookin' now...

(8 gigs of sports-related graphics and databases alone!)

Sorry, guys.... This isn't dead yet.... Just might be a while. The computer's up and running again... but I have other things that need dealing with first. I promise that I will see this project to the end. I just need some time right now. Thanks for being patient.

i noticed the "nitroseed.net v2.0 Launch - Postponed Indefinitely" last week and wondered how things were going. didja land the big design job you were after?

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Sorry, guys.... This isn't dead yet.... Just might be a while. The computer's up and running again... but I have other things that need dealing with first. I promise that I will see this project to the end. I just need some time right now. Thanks for being patient.

Hey--I know--it takes a while to get things up & going again--just the essentials--let alone the fun stuff. Glad you're up & running again.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Just a plug, since I just went through this:

I got one of those Maxtor One-Touch external USB hard drives (250 gigs)...backed up my whole system, and can just replace newer files anytime I want. It's working great, and now I've got a reliable backup that I can even put in a firebox when I go out of town...

Archived