NFL feild art concepts

RichardWitham

hello, folks

i have made feild art for 19 of the NFL teams(i did a NY titans too), all done in MS paint, and instead of lin king to each design, i'll link you to the set on flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nickgilbert/s...57607204568844/ is the url, hope you like them.

all the logos are hand drawn and i used the sports team fonts for the endzones.

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

yeah, it can be . you have to open 2 files to do it, and it may not look right , so i mainly do it by hand, and i know they suck lol

but for the capabilities i have, i think i did a decent job, (and yes, i know the texas state outline on the houston one looks like a spade, my apologies

The Danimal said:

It's actually really easy to paste real images/logos into paint. Unclick the "Draw Opaque" from the Image menue and anything that's white will be see through. You may have to cut around it but that doesnt take long. as someone whose spent yrs on PC Paint (until just getting Illustrator 5 months ago) there is a lot you can do with it with that program. Why did you not use fonts on some of those endzones? It looks like you just used the pencil tool. For the Texans one you could have copied and pasted a picture of Texas. One thing you can do with words is go into Microsoft word and use "Wordart" to make all different styles of words and then past them into Paint.

I would post some of my old PC Paint work and hope to post my Illustrator stuff but I dont know how yet. Im not that computer savvy.

i wanted to mimic the logo on some of the endzones and i have the NFL, MLB, NHL, and NBA team fonts and i have used them on these. and some of the feild logos have been cut and pasted. i think for the most part they look ok for MS paint

The Danimal said:

it was my attempt to hand draw the logo, so i got it the best i could, sorry

BTW i'm a 49ers fan Eff the raiders. although it had no bearing on the concept at all

The Danimal said:

The Giants one is pretty cool.

I also give you credit for having the guts to post these, usually people are really harsh on here.

But you are humble and it will be awesome to watch you grow as a designer.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

hey man i like some of the ideas, and think you've got some good potential.

don't use MS Paint as a crutch though, if you learn to use a program well enough most anything can be done with it. I've used paint for all of my concepts and with each one i've learned new techniques and gotten generally better.

keep at it

It's actually really easy to paste real images/logos into paint. Unclick the "Draw Opaque" from the Image menue and anything that's white will be see through. You may have to cut around it but that doesnt take long. as someone whose spent yrs on PC Paint (until just getting Illustrator 5 months ago) there is a lot you can do with it with that program. Why did you not use fonts on some of those endzones? It looks like you just used the pencil tool. For the Texans one you could have copied and pasted a picture of Texas. One thing you can do with words is go into Microsoft word and use "Wordart" to make all different styles of words and then past them into Paint.

I would post some of my old PC Paint work and hope to post my Illustrator stuff but I dont know how yet. Im not that computer savvy.

Just read the FAQ first.

thanks for the positive feedback :P

on the titans, i was trying to imitate the vols endzones, but i felt they had to have writing in them.

and yes, i know the checkerboard isnt perfect. sorry.

The Danimal said:

Archived