Next Grand Theft Auto Announced

Waffles

ever try driving a 1980 ford bronco down lombard street?

I have, and believe me, it aint fun!

But imagine doing it with blatant disregard for traffic laws and the well-being of yourself and others!

also imagine, on the next GTA game set in san francisco, you can actually choose Jeff Garcia as your driver, and his special swerving capabilities! :D

If you mean swerving capabilities in swerving away from defenders in his BROWN jersey, then yes that would be awesome.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

If you mean swerving capabilities in swerving away from defenders in his BROWN jersey, then yes that would be awesome.

you should just turn away right now..

the last thing you want from me is a fight........

what? are you gonna beat him up through the computer.....dude, you are a chump...plain and simple.

get over it!

you should just turn away right now..

the last thing you want from me is a fight........

Seriously. YOU STARTED IT!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

where does this involve fiasco and hasnomind? I dont recall anyone including them in anything.

all you two prove to me is that you are trolls and do not deserve to be here. nobody said anything to you, so the best thing for you trolls to do is mind your own damn business. and YES post count DOES mean something here. Until youve established yourselves as long as I have then you hold no position to criticize someone like myself who has been here longer

so go crawl back from whatever rock you boys crawled from under, because your kind and your abrasive personalities have no place here

Wow. How nice of you. You explode on someone for no reason, we bring up the fact that you are a d1ck, and snapped for no reason, so now it is MY fault? Listen, you big pansy, I don't care how big and bad your worthless post count is. If you don’t count the ones where you dictate how someone is 'allowed' to reply to you, or the one where you whine and cry like a 3 year old about someone mentioning the word brown in reference to you, you actually have about 8 posts.

This IS my business because I enjoy this board, and feel ownership of its quality and of the people on it. You have been a whining sniveling little girl repeatedly, with your false holier than thou attitude, complaining that everyone is ruining your fun. Well, I tell you what, stick to you word like a man, and get the eff outta here.

Allow me to remind the board that you quit, took your ball, and went home at the end of February, to much rejoicing, only to go snivel and BROWN-nose Chris to change your username so you could come back and irritate us anew.

Go away, and mean it this time, moron.

IronChefShark

Posted: Feb 21 2004, 12:29 AM

Subject: Enough is enough!, Time for me to go!

You know, I could go on some obsenity laden rant like so many in the past have done before. However Im not gonna do that. That being said, I feel that I dont need to come here anymore because of the events that have transpired over the past 48 hours.

It seems to me that this board is becoming less and less about sports logos and more about pushing buttons and antagonistic behavior. More often then before users are logging on here not concerned with the latest logo news or concept, but rather how they themselves can find themselves partaking in the pleasure of badgering, slandering, just flat out being inconsiderate. Ive felt Ive done all I could to be a good sport, and to be as considerate as possible. But it appears that this is the direction the board is gonna take and the fact of the matter is, I want no part of it.

Another thing I am noticing is in newer subject matters, concepts, challenges, and replies in various threads are no longer being motivated by creative or ideal thought, but rather of antagonization and confrontation. If you are one of the many who are guilty of this action then you need to question your purpose for being on this forum. For posting the afforementioned subject matter for the reasons stated above brings nothing but negativity to the forum and nothing good or positive ever comes out of them.

So you're reading this dismissing me as being "oversensitive", "overreacting", "youre a crybaby"....if you are then youre missing the point. Im sure most of you would agree that this forum should be fun. Well guess what, this forum is not fun for me anymore. I can no longer allow myself to withstand the slings and arrows undeservingly cast upon me.

so with that I am leaving this forum. I will continue to keep in contact with those whom I trust (which are, sad to say, very few and far between) and would be happy to exchange concept and logo ideas with them away from this forum. I no longer feel the need to be here anymore, because it appears things are just gonna get worse before they get better.

and as of now, I am officially ending the most recent and final Iron Crossover battle. Puckguy14 is your winner. Much congratulations to him

this is SharkHatesBrown signing off.....

So sign off already, sheetstain.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

To recap, in bulletpoints, for you skimmers:

* Shark makes yet another comment about Garcia's DUI

* Fuzeball a Browns fan makes a comment basically saying he's happy Garcia was signed by the Browns

* We all know, because it's been mentioned by him 80,000,000 times that Shark hates brown.

* Shark goes ballistic and says "don't start a fight" with me, because obviously Fuzeball can't like the Browns, because Shark hates brown

* Josh_J182 tells Shark to lighten up

* Fiasco agrees

* Paynomind notes that Shark was the one who actually started the whole thing with his left-field Garcia comment in a thread about GTA

* Shark cries like a baby that Fiasco and Paynomind have a point and notes that he has more posts than them

* I post a recap, but have yet to note that Shark is acting like a complete tool and needs to get over himself

* Shark is acting like a complete tool and needs to get over himself

* Several other members will agree with this statement

* Shark will now pout and claim he's leaving the board

* Shark will return in a week and the process will start over again, because somebody will mention Shark hates brown and he'll overreact again

where does this involve fiasco and hasnomind? I dont recall anyone including them in anything.

it involves me when i see someone being a retard about someone mentioning a COLOR! like i said, get over it. i certainly hope you don't live your everyday life like you represent yourself online.....if you do, i feel sorry for you.

all you two prove to me is that you are trolls and do not deserve to be here. nobody said anything to you, so the best thing for you trolls to do is mind your own damn business. and YES post count DOES mean something here. Until youve established yourselves as long as I have then you hold no position to criticize someone like myself who has been here longer

who the hell are you to say who deserves to be here and who doesn't. i don't care if you are the most established poster on this board, or Joe Newbie with his first post. this is a GENERAL DISCUSSION board, and we are generally discussing a VIDEO GAME, for christ's sake. are you so obtuse that you can be so easily offended by a post on a message board...... i don't know you, and you don't know me, therefore we shouldn't be offended by what we say to each other.....i'll never understand why people get so upset at typed words on a computer screen, when it doesn't affect their everyday lives. you really need to get a grip on your emotions and stop letting this forum get you so damn upset.

so go crawl back from whatever rock you boys crawled from under, because your kind and your abrasive personalities have no place here

i'd prefer you leave....i have no problem with anyone else here....sure, i don't agree with Tank's or JQK's politics, but i'm not gonna throw a hissy fit about it....i'm going to try and rationally discuss my viewpoint and maybe they'll understand where i'm coming from.

if anything, in my opinion, this board needs to be rid of your on again, off again poisonous personality!

(IronChefShark @ Mar 10 2004, 11:30 AM)

1/ if you want people to mind their own buisness, don't post yours in a public forum. use PM

2/ just becasue someone doesn't have 1000 posts or 1500 posts or 3000 posts doesn't make their point or opinions any less important or any less relevant just becasue they have not been around for a certain amount of time

i have read this all, and i have to say, as an impartial observer, shark, you look like a complete idiot here. Did you go back and read the progression of this conversation? You told a guy not to get you started on a fight, because he mentioned you hate brown. It was you username, moron.

I also, as a low poster, resent the implication that our input is less valued if we dont have as many posts as you. That is ignorant, but we should all expect that from you. That is the quaility level you set for yourself.

Guys, on behalf of us lurkers, I appologize for shark insulting you. I enjoy all of your posts.

And I agree. Shark, go away.

Guest Guest

Ive been thinking about joining this board, but after reading all of this, if there are gonna be crude, insincere people like joel fiasco, paynomind, hrivnak, and dartlogo, then this isnt the place for me to join. its a shame too because I love the concepts and talents on display here. but I can understand where IronChefShark is coming from. Id be upset too if I was singled out for no reason whatsoever. Is he just supposed to take your abuse? If I were him I sure wouldnt. with that I dont think IronChefShark should leave this board, because I very much enjoy the concepts he has displayed.

I dont see what is wrong with a little common human decency. From what I observe that seems to be all IronChefShark wants. But that seems to much for joel fiasco, paynomind, hrivnak, and dartlogo.

IronChefShark is right, you guys need to grow up.

Archived