Panthers field

pagan696

The Panthers' logo won't be at midfield this season, as some petitioners wanted, but it is being added to the Bank of America Stadium field decor.

The Panther logo is situated between the 20- and 30-yard lines on both sides of the field and already has been painted on the turf for Sunday's regular-season home opener against the Chicago Bears.

The NFL emblem remains at midfield, representing owner Jerry Richardson's commitment to the league overall.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

That field looks like the Tecmo Super Bowl field with the NFL shield in the center. It's time they changed it up.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

That field looks like the Tecmo Super Bowl field with the NFL shield in the center. It's time they changed it up.

What's wrong with having the league shield in the middle?

I think it looks just fine. I just wish they'd get a better wordmark so the endzones could look better.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I think it looks just fine. I just wish they'd get a better wordmark so the endzones could look better.

I just don't like it. I like each field to represent the team that plays on it, which means no generic markings.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I just don't like it. I like each field to represent the team that plays on it, which means no generic markings.

If they are the only ones doing it, I'd say that's pretty representative.

If they are the only ones doing it, I'd say that's pretty representative.

Giants Stadium has the shield on the 50 as well.

Well, I think it looks great.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

did anyone notice the white pants in todays game? that looked good

You mean the white pants they've worn with their white jerseys for all but one or two games in team history?

I believe so. Nice to see them break those bad boys out.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

did anyone notice the white pants in todays game? that looked good

Sorry to go off topic. But I love that CD in your avatar. 3OH!3 is the :censored:!

Cowboys had the NFL shield at midfield in Texas Stadium in the mid-to-late 1970s. I believe they started with the star, went to the NFL logo, then went back to the star for good in 1979 as part of the celebration for the franchise's 20th season.

Archived