Xfl To Hockey Crossover?

stimpy

Try to turn the shoulder patches sideways like most jerseys, so they are upright. Do what you like, but it just doesn't look right, but it is your jersey.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'd put the actual Maniac on the crest and the "AX" on the shoulder. It's too simple for my taste. See if you can find some pix of their unis & work off that. Not a bad start, high potential.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

The Paint is hurting my eyes, and that is the worst overall XFL design to begin with, but I really LOVE the idea.

San Fran Demons Hockey would be sweet.

Maybe I will do that.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

http://www.freewebs.com/jinkoo/Ny%20NJ.JPG

how bout that and that site is not where i got the logos from but thanx it helps...

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Tsk tsk.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

That's just bad. Front's too busy. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much goin' on.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Well, at least you've moved away from too plain.

You may want to rethink these. They don't look like you've put any thought into them so much as you just slapped some team logos on a jersey template. Try to capture the feel of the team's xfl look - that means taking into account the entire uni, not just the logo & colors.

And please, please, please.. if you're going to make shoulder/sleve logos... have them facing the right way.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived