Sign in to follow this  
randyc

Canucks concept

I was going through my photobucket account today and found my old logos from my old MLH team, the Halifax Lumberjaxx again. After a while it came to me that these logos would pass as "Johnny Canuck", and so here's what I would like in the future. Also if you guys would like, I can do a green or silver alternate tomorrow or whenever. *Note logos done by Skye Dillon.

canucks5.png

canucks6.png

The blues of the 3 and the 5 are not the same. You might wanna fix that.

Hey i know the crime rate isn't great in Vancouver but using a logo that looks like a criminal? C'mon now.

Not but really, it looks like a criminal for some reason, a shady individual...the Bertuzzi era ended, lol.

Interesting concept.

The beard is lighter (green) than the facial shading next to it, which looks odd for some reason. Perhaps the cap is green and the beard is navy. Shirt stays green.

its nice to see ya reppin' the prospects. i think both those two will go on to have great careers, hopefully with Vancouver.

as for the concept, i cant say im a fan. its too..."modern" in my eyes to be considered a good "vintage looking" logo.

because Johnny C is supposed to be vintage.

and yes, it looks more like a criminal.

These uniforms are all right. I absolutely love how the Canucks got rid of the red and put the green back in their uniforms. All Canuck concepts should have green and this one does, therefore it is pretty good.