Florida / Miami Marlins?

StarsHockey

Will they be getting an overhaul or just minor changes to the logos/jerseys?

Thanks in advance.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

Thanks in advance.

Just keep an eye out for the Marlins to move to the American league and change their logo to the Miami Gators just in time for the 2015 World Series against the Cubbies.

noutep2-med.gifnmst2-med.gifnmst1-med.gifnonmex-med.gif

Go Aggies!

Thanks in advance.

Just keep an eye out for the Marlins to move to the American league and change their logo to the Miami Gators just in time for the 2015 World Series against the Cubbies.

I wish I could go back to the beginning of the season, put some money on the cubbies.

2IA3b.png

Thanks in advance.

I wish I could go back to the beginning of the season, put some money on the cubbies.

You still have six years to put money on that WS, my friend. Personally, I'm taking the Miami Gators, since the winner of that Series was never revealed.

Thanks in advance.

You still have six years to put money on that WS, my friend. Personally, I'm taking the Miami Gators, since the winner of that Series was never revealed.

Check again... one of the blurbs in the USA Today issue said "Cubs Sweep Series in 5."

VmWIn6B.png

Thanks in advance.

Check again... one of the blurbs in the USA Today issue said "Cubs Sweep Series in 5."

Dammit! I knew I should've with the B2TF Wiki page before posting.

5-game sweep? Maybe it's a 9-game series in 2015.

That was the initial report, but ownership has more recently come out to say that you go with what sells, and black and silver sells.

Ah, I didn't hear that. That makes me happy. I would like more teal but I hate the orange. It scared me because not only did the magement hint at orange at one point, they were also using it as their main color in all of their promos this year.

You're joking, right? The Miami Gators in the American league in 2015? Come on.

Where have you been? This has been all over the news. Expect it when they move in to their new ball park.

I heard their new ballpark is going to contain an "Cafe '80s".

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

You're joking, right? The Miami Gators in the American league in 2015? Come on.

Where have you been? This has been all over the news. Expect it when they move in to their new ball park.

I heard their new ballpark is going to contain an "Cafe '80s".

And a young Frodo Baggins will be playing a video game in there.

Archived