Soccer Kits

gordie_delini

Ahah! I finally found something wrong with your graphics! :P

Your number set for Holland is wrong... After they switched over to their new kits (right before Euro), Nike updated the numbers, or at least the number 9....

Can't believe I missed that! Still my praise for the kit and gordie's rendering stands.

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manchester United:

ManchesterUnited_home.gif

ManchesterUnited_away.gif

ManchesterUnited_third.gif

I hate to nitpick, but there's some mistakes in your United uniforms:

- the numbering on the road kit should be same color as the blue on the shirt:

Picture

- on the third kit, there's no script round the logo anymore, since it wasn't allowed by the UEFA:

Picture

Other than that, your kits are really good looking.

Hate to nitpick you back but here it comes.

1) Kitbag's photo is incorrect - the Barclays English Premier League use five standard sets of numbers. They are White, Black, Navy Blue, Red, and Gold. Manchester United use the navy blue numbers on their white clash kit. You'll also notice that the lion in that photo is reversed, where on the authentic numbers there is a white outline around it, as in my kits. I spent a long time looking at match photos to get that right, as well as downloading the BEPL's 2008 handbook.

2) The BEPL allows ManU to use the text around the badge, which is how I've depicted the kit, not as it would be seen in the UEFA competitions. Hence the BEPL sleeve badges and numbers - not those seen in the UEFA competitions.

Anyway, thanks for the comments and for noticing those details. Were I to render the third kit in its UEFA configuration, you'd have been absolutely correct.

OD_Signature.jpg

I still hate to nitpick, but...well...

2) The BEPL allows ManU to use the text around the badge, which is how I've depicted the kit, not as it would be seen in the UEFA competitions. Hence the BEPL sleeve badges and numbers - not those seen in the UEFA competitions.

Picture

I'm not sure about the numbers at all. They seem lighter than on your shirt:

Picture

• 1 year later...

Archived