World Football (Updated)

bigmike

Alright, and no I really dont want to redo the first division, Nice logo StarsHockey, but you should make the tiger orange and the strips outline white, basically kinda of reversing what you did, Love the font but some how we need to translate that into Chinese.

Also how was the Alabama Gladiators logo, any thing I need to work on there, or does it look good

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Wanglers, and Dallas for that point, are stereotyped as "Western", which is fine, but I live in Dallas, and I believe that it is the most hated belief to us. Along with oil.

Yea, I love the Wranglers, but the colors orang, grey, burgandy, and tan get old after a while. If those colors represented Dallas, wouldn't one of the main sports teams use one of them?

I like the concept and everything, I'm just like change.

BTW, BigMike, check out the Tigers one I did and tell what needs changing!

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

Alright, and no I really dont want to redo the first division, Nice logo StarsHockey, but you should make the tiger orange and the strips outline white, basically kinda of reversing what you did, Love the font but some how we need to translate that into Chinese.

Also how was the Alabama Gladiators logo, any thing I need to work on there, or does it look good

Alrighty!

But I can't do it until' either my lunch break tomorrow from 12:26-1:22, or I can (and probably will) wait until my final class at about 3:45.

I'll see what I an do about the script, I'll post a couple options when I re-do the tiger.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

The Wanglers, and Dallas for that point, are stereotyped as "Western", which is fine, but I live in Dallas, and I believe that it is the most hated belief to us. Along with oil.

Yea, I love the Wranglers, but the colors orang, grey, burgandy, and tan get old after a while. If those colors represented Dallas, wouldn't one of the main sports teams use one of them?

Yeah, I love it, but what I said in the post above, maybe make the tiger orange instead of white and make the outline of the black stripes white, basically the reverse of what you did, but I love the font and I love the Tiger itself. Great Job! I think it was sizemorematters who mad the Russia jerseys, he translated Russia into Mockba or whatever so if he could show us how he did that, We will use that wordmark and a Chinese interpetation, because if this was real that would not be able to read it but all in all I love the Logo,

Also How was my Gladiator logo havent heard anything bout it yet

Edit-

Alrighty!

But I can't do it until' either my lunch break tomorrow from 12:26-1:22, or I can (and probably will) wait until my final class at about 3:45.

I'll see what I an do about the script, I'll post a couple options when I re-do the tiger.

Alright man, just take your time you can wait till tommarow night if you need too. No rush :)

Yeah, I love it, but what I said in the post above, maybe make the tiger orange instead of white and make the outline of the black stripes white, basically the reverse of what you did, but I love the font and I love the Tiger itself. Great Job! I think it was sizemorematters who mad the Russia jerseys, he translated Russia into Mockba or whatever so if he could show us how he did that, We will use that wordmark and a Chinese interpetation, because if this was real that would not be able to read it but all in all I love the Logo,

Also How was my Gladiator logo havent heard anything bout it yet

Edit-

Alrighty!

Alright man, just take your time you can wait till tommarow night if you need too. No rush :)

Well here's the tiger, is this okay? (I added an eye)

Hong-Kong-Tigers-2.gif

And as for the Gladiators, I think it looks very nice, I'd love to see some jerseys in the mean time.

usajohnson.gif

Hometown Heroes

The following script says "Hong Kong Tigers" in Chinese (Traditional Han).

Hong-Kong-Tgigers-Scripts.gif

usajohnson.gif

Hometown Heroes

The following script says "Hong Kong Tigers" in Chinese (Traditional Han).

Hong-Kong-Tgigers-Scripts.gif

Great job, and I love the tiger, Im am planning on doing the gladiators logo tonight. And great jod on the Wordmark, you think you could do that for tigers too?

Yea, I'll get right on it.

usajohnson.gif

Hometown Heroes

Oh, and I liked the outline you had on the first one, you think you could put that on the nex one except white? its okay if not cuz I understand it might be alot of work but I think it would look cooler if you put a white outline on the black stripes

Tigers.gif

Again in Chinese (TH). It reads "Tigers".

usajohnson.gif

Hometown Heroes

Oh, and I liked the outline you had on the first one, you think you could put that on the nex one except white? its okay if not cuz I understand it might be alot of work but I think it would look cooler if you put a white outline on the black stripes

Sorry, just saw this, I'll change it.

But I'm confused, I understand the white outlines on the tiger stripes, but what about the script?

usajohnson.gif

Hometown Heroes

Sorry, just saw this, I'll change it.

But I'm confused, I understand the white outlines on the tiger stripes, but what about the script?

The script looks fine, I just meant to say to put the white outline on the stripes, but Ya great job with the script

Man, not being lazy and trying to do a half-ass job here, but I can't get the white outline to look good in any way shape or form.

Honestly, I mean, but someone else with better skills than me could try, but as of now, I don't see the stripes a worker. =( Sorry, man.

usajohnson.gif

Hometown Heroes

Man, not being lazy and trying to do a half-ass job here, but I can't get the white outline to look good in any way shape or form.

Honestly, I mean, but someone else with better skills than me could try, but as of now, I don't see the stripes a worker. =( Sorry, man.

Thats alright, I figured it might be hard so its alright, your regular one will look fine :)

Got any ideas for a secondary logo, maybe the tiger roaring knida link this logo, I know this isnt a tiger but I like how it is roaring

Edit - Like this, could some one turn that into a logo???

Tigers-Alternate.gif

How's this?

usajohnson.gif

Hometown Heroes

Tigers-Alternate.gif

How's this?

GREAT!, That will be the secondary/helmet logo prolly, definately the secondary. Nice Job. Now did someone say they were ging to show some Rebel football jersey concepts, we really need those and Imperfect, do you have Fury or Porter logo ideas up yet???

EDIT- StarsHockey, the sec. logo might look better if you took the black wavey fur of the end, it knida looks like flames

Archived