World Football (Updated)

bigmike

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the alternate looks better than the home, I think you should try silver numbers on the black, and black numbers on the red, just an idea.

Aight mayn :)

I would like to see how it looks, especially the black with silver numbers.

Ya, just got them up, should be updated

Those are sweet! I really don't know what to do for the fury. One idea would be to just have a stylized wordmark, and a stylized "F" for the logo set. Just an idea (i.e. Chicago Rush).

Yeah, thats what I have been thinking bout, but elliot(Logoman17) and Imperfect said they got some ideas for it

That might take some getting used to, but as long as the ideas are just as great, I will be pleased. I just hope this thread finishes all 32 teams, then I will be happy :D

You know I think elliot got his profile back actually, and Yeah that would be great, Im suprised how much sucess this has gotten already though

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Got my profile back, but Im not done with the Fury. should be posted tomorrow. I think you all will like it. Sorry it's not up yet; I have just been busy.

Good, now it feels more normal around here. I am currently working on a jersey for the Rebels.

Alright, Now you are going to make me eager to see it, And cant wait to see the Rebels jerseys either

Do I think these should be made official? No, but I'm back and forth on whether or not I like these. I went with a simpler look, but I really don't know how much everything matches.

Home:

rebelshome.jpg

Road:

rebelsroad.jpg

Alternate (this is the one I am most skeptical about, although we could create true blackouts):

rebelsalternate.jpg

6fQjS3M.png

Do I think these should be made official? No, but I'm back and forth on whether or not I like these. I went with a simpler look, but I really don't know how much everything matches.

Home:

rebelshome.jpg

Road:

rebelsroad.jpg

Alternate (this is the one I am most skeptical about, although we could create true blackouts):

rebelsalternate.jpg

I like the general design, I might take it in and clean it up a bit (all credit will still go to you) . What font did you use for the Numbers

Home:

rebelshome.jpg

Road:

rebelsroad.jpg

rebelsalternate.jpg

I like the general design, I might take it in and clean it up a bit (all credit will still go to you) . What font did you use for the Numbers

I used the Colorado Avalanche's numbers.

6fQjS3M.png

Home:

rebelshome.jpg

Road:

rebelsroad.jpg

rebelsalternate.jpg

Yeah, and I don't really like those. That's my main problem. But I guess it does sort of match the wordmark. I don't like maroon numbers on black. You couldn't see it from the stands or TV. Needs at least a white outline.

Home:

rebelshome.jpg

Road:

rebelsroad.jpg

rebelsalternate.jpg

Yeah, and I don't really like those. That's my main problem. But I guess it does sort of match the wordmark. I don't like maroon numbers on black. You couldn't see it from the stands or TV. Needs at least a white outline.

True, I never really thought of the TV factor, I'll post an updated version.

6fQjS3M.png

Here is my edited/cleaned up version of the Rebels jersey. First of I used the Jets(Titans) Throwback template, looks much better than the Colts template for triple stripes, Also I cleaned up the Rebels script so it isnt fuzzy around the letters, and used a different font for the numbers. Came up with 2 helmets, Black for Home and Alternate, White for Away, Pants are interchangeable as well.

Helmet (Black), Helmet (White) , Home, Away, Alternate, Pants

Furylogos.gif

Ok, here are the Fury logos I made, the primary is pretty simple, just tried to get the motion look going with a name like "Fury". The secondary is a football, kinda being torn apart. The wordmark might be changed a little, I'm not completely happy with it but it's a start

Uniforms will be up in a few hours!

Furylogos.gif

Ok, here are the Fury logos I made, the primary is pretty simple, just tried to get the motion look going with a name like "Fury". The secondary is a football, kinda being torn apart. The wordmark might be changed a little, I'm not completely happy with it but it's a start

Uniforms will be up in a few hours!

I really like it, the wordmar is fine, but if you diconnected the F and U and maybe make a outline on it like the primary logo looks like

Archived