World Football (Updated)

bigmike

Well looks like no one else wants to enter/vote a name so the new official name for San Juan is Conquistadores!!!

Los Conquistadores de San Juan! (The San Juan Conquistadors!). This is one I might like to make jerseys for (obviously not logos with my artistic capabilities), and I suggest red, white, and blue or an aqua-blue-teal color with navy red and gold

This is a couple ways to maybe shade a jersey that I made in paint for the latter scheme:

(image removed)

By the way, Puerto Rico isn't its own country, It's an external terrirory of the United States! :D

Something looks wrong on the shoulders. Does the red magically change to blue at the top hem line? I like the color scheme though.

Yes, thats a problem, its red on the front shoulders on blue on the back, but I agree the color scheme wors, elliot, do you have any logo ideas? You are prolly are best logo maker, or if anyone else has any, Imperfect, or starshockey. And I knew Puert Rico is owned by the US of A :). Part of the reason I ept them and put them in the North America Central Division

I don't have any ideas, and I probably won't really be able to think about it for the next week because I have a really jam-packed schedule for the next few weeks, I have the PSAT, hockey practice, and a 450 page book I have to read by Thursday that I haven't started, so I won't be very active in the next few days, unless I draw something in school, then I will probably scan it but not vectorize.

I was showing 2 ways (edited) we could color the jersey (1 on front, 1 on back), not the colors magically changing. I got the color inspiration from a shirt I got in San Juan.

Well, its very intresting, but it just would look kinda wierd on the football field, I might be able to mess around and come up with a logo tonite, but Im just starting a NFL project, which should be up maybe tonite or in a couple days.

Okay, I am posting that same jersey set with the same color sleeves (navy with red accents)

untitled-1.jpg

6fQjS3M.png

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate the color combination of blue, red, and gold. How about a blue scheme similar to the Tennessee Titans with a navy, light blue, and white combination?

Either are fine with me, and the logo is alright just needs to be cleaned up a lot, also could be color changes, there are a lot of colors in there, actualy simular to the titans, except for gold and a larger emphisis of red, Imperfect you got any ideas, I konw you said you had some for porters, if you still have those and want to show them thats fine, the name is kinda still up for grabs, but if you dont then we are moving on to conquistadors

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

My idea for the Porters would take a lot of skill, skill that I don't have. It was basically going to be a big strong white male, grinding his teeth with his eyes closed, with the stereotypical sailor's uniform and hat, pulling up hard on a chained steel anchor with the word 'Porters' under him and then 'San Juan' a little above the word Porters. It's hard to explain and complicated so I don't see it happening.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

My idea for the Porters would take a lot of skill, skill that I don't have. It was basically going to be a big strong white male, grinding his teeth with his eyes closed, with the stereotypical sailor's uniform and hat, pulling up hard on a chained steel anchor with the word 'Porters' under him and then 'San Juan' a little above the word Porters. It's hard to explain and complicated so I don't see it happening.

Sounds awesome, I can tell where you were going but I can understand, that it would take alot of skill, maybe we (me, or you, or someone) could try and sketch it but I understand what you mean so its okay, now we need some more ideas for this though, I have to say this has been the toughest team so far.

Sounds awesome, I can tell where you were going but I can understand, that it would take alot of skill, maybe we (me, or you, or someone) could try and sketch it but I understand what you mean so its okay, now we need some more ideas for this though, I have to say this has been the toughest team so far.

BUMP^^

6fQjS3M.png

Alright, we have fallen off task, we were on fire for a while, logos after logos poat after post, due to the sucess this has gotten, I would really like to finish this thread though, so does any one have ANY ideas,maybe for the next division or something, sizemorematters came up with a swords idea for the San Juan logo, any one wanna use that as a idea or clean it up, we need to get back one task guys!!! Because we have come a long way, and if we quit now then all this was for nothing! I mean I know it isnt a real league, but it is fun and a very creative way to get logos out there!

Ok, I had to take a stab at the conquistadores logos... Thankfully Sizemore has already called the jerseys, and such I dont have to worry about those.... didn't bother with a wordmark, since as most of you know... I am terrible at them!!!

Here goes..

CONQUIST.jpg

CC please,

canada.png

Ok, I had to take a stab at the conquistadores logos... Thankfully Sizemore has already called the jerseys, and such I dont have to worry about those.... didn't bother with a wordmark, since as most of you know... I am terrible at them!!!

Here goes..

CONQUIST.jpg

CC please,

Ah dude I love this Great Job! looks like we finnaly have this logo done!

I don't know if you're doing this in order, but I had this logo drawn already for a fantasy team and thought it could work with either the Wranglers or the Outlaws. And then I did the jerseys.

Outlawshelmet.png

Outlaws2.png

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

I don't know if you're doing this in order, but I had this logo drawn already for a fantasy team and thought it could work with either the Wranglers or the Outlaws. And then I did the jerseys.

Outlawshelmet.png

Outlaws.png

It's pretty good, unfortunately, the design of the Rebels logo is almost the same.

The logo Blitz made is also pretty good. The sublimated SJ on the alternate logo is pretty bad, though. But I like the helmet. I may clean it up, if you don't mind, Blitz.

It's pretty good, unfortunately, the design of the Rebels logo is almost the same.

The logo Blitz made is also pretty good. The sublimated SJ on the alternate logo is pretty bad, though. But I like the helmet. I may clean it up, if you don't mind, Blitz.

Ah, didn't see that one.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

Outlawshelmet.png

Outlaws.png

Man, I love these, but elliot is right they are very simular to the Rebels, but I like them so much its hard to turn down, good to see we got more people posting!

^^^also the 32 on the front of the away (and all shoulder 32's on the aways) appear to be a different red.

I knew I forgot something. Fixed now.

Ah, didn't see that one.

I wouldn't say the alt is sublimated... If it was supposed to be subliminal, I would have used gold outlines on the SJ... the quality just sucks from altering the pitch & size... If you can clean it up (the whole set I mean) go for it!!!

canada.png

Well looks like no one else wants to enter/vote a name so the new official name for San Juan is Conquistadores!!!

Los Conquistadores de San Juan! (The San Juan Conquistadors!). This is one I might like to make jerseys for (obviously not logos with my artistic capabilities), and I suggest red, white, and blue or an aqua-blue-teal color with navy red and gold

This is a couple ways to maybe shade a jersey that I made in paint for the latter scheme:

(image removed)

By the way, Puerto Rico isn't its own country, It's an external terrirory of the United States! :D

Something looks wrong on the shoulders. Does the red magically change to blue at the top hem line? I like the color scheme though.

Yes, thats a problem, its red on the front shoulders on blue on the back, but I agree the color scheme wors, elliot, do you have any logo ideas? You are prolly are best logo maker, or if anyone else has any, Imperfect, or starshockey. And I knew Puert Rico is owned by the US of A :). Part of the reason I ept them and put them in the North America Central Division

I don't have any ideas, and I probably won't really be able to think about it for the next week because I have a really jam-packed schedule for the next few weeks, I have the PSAT, hockey practice, and a 450 page book I have to read by Thursday that I haven't started, so I won't be very active in the next few days, unless I draw something in school, then I will probably scan it but not vectorize.

I was showing 2 ways (edited) we could color the jersey (1 on front, 1 on back), not the colors magically changing. I got the color inspiration from a shirt I got in San Juan.

Well, its very intresting, but it just would look kinda wierd on the football field, I might be able to mess around and come up with a logo tonite, but Im just starting a NFL project, which should be up maybe tonite or in a couple days.

Okay, I am posting that same jersey set with the same color sleeves (navy with red accents)

untitled-1.jpg

Anyone else got jersey ideas?, I like these ok but they just really pop out at me as wild looking and just dont know if a team would take the field with those, also it is a very College/high scoolish jersey, trust me I love modern stuff but Im not crazy about this feel for a pro league.

Archived