World Football (Updated)

bigmike

AnacondasLogo.gif

OK I finally got the first draft of the Anacondas done. It took a while to get like you see it now, there are still some problems I think I just can't put my finger on what it is.

It is a pretty simple logo, the snake is just supposed to be in an "S" for Sao Paolo, and I was planning to use the triangle motif in the other logos.

I like it, maybe you could make the snake longer, or make it a brown/tan color, but I think it is a great start, better than any of my ideas!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way, it's Sydney, not Sidney :D . That logo is tight though. Excellent work (as always)

HSE won :cry:

yeah... thats what i had it as originally, but wen i checked the list it was that so i changed it... ill switch it...

and yeah i heard HSE won... weak sauce.

Art Director at Lodge Design • Indianapolis, IN

- - - - - - - - - -

www.wechoosetogotothemoondesign.com

Do you guys already have uniforms for the Rebels? If not I have an idea.

Yeah we did, but you can post yours as well and we can decide from there, I still have to post that division so you can defintly post your ideas!

Took a stab at Venezuela, Presenting the Vipers....

vv.jpg

CC Please.... Hope it works,

I like the logo, I don't like the font, I have seen it before, I just don't remember what it's called. It seems like something that you would see on an asian restaurant.

Yeah i agree, the logo is preety cool, but I think the tooth(fang) looks took big and reminds me to much of the Nashville Predators logo. But all in all I like it, but you do need to change the font. The jerseys are okay.

Took a stab at Venezuela, Presenting the Vipers....

vv.jpg

CC Please.... Hope it works,

I like the logo, I don't like the font, I have seen it before, I just don't remember what it's called. It seems like something that you would see on an asian restaurant.

Yeah i agree, the logo is preety cool, but I think the tooth(fang) looks took big and reminds me to much of the Nashville Predators logo. But all in all I like it, but you do need to change the font. The jerseys are okay.

Yeah, OK - I wondered about that font choice.... Nashville, HAHA - No surprise there, I used it as a template for size and head tilt.... and tooth size & curve.... I'll see what I can do with the font.

canada.png

Is this better or worse???

vv2.jpg

I know the quality is kinda crappy, if anyone wants to try to Vectorize it, or clean it up some other way, be my guest...

The logo looks great!, Im still not sold on the wordmark though, I will try and help you out. If you are doin your concept in paint, save it as a png makes the quality look alot cleaner

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived