NY Dragons to unveil new logo

reppact

Helmet looks great - on that side. I haven't seen the other side, but I imagine it looks pretty odd with the logo "pointing" towards the front.

Ask, and ye shall receive.

No, that isn't me.

IMG_6238.jpg

I'm not saying it's really similar to it, but seeing that photo and the logo reminds me of the New Jersey Devils' logo a little bit.

EDIT: Island Style, I didn't see your post on page 2 of this thread...I concur.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helmet looks great - on that side. I haven't seen the other side, but I imagine it looks pretty odd with the logo "pointing" towards the front.

Ask, and ye shall receive.

No, that isn't me.

IMG_6238.jpg

I'm not saying it's really similar to it, but seeing that photo and the logo reminds me of the New Jersey Devils' logo a little bit.

BINGO!

I always thought that out of a league of sub-par logos, the Dragons had one of the better ones. I'm disappointed in the color change as well as the ditching of the dragon-fire. It's been mentioned that the first logo looks incomplete, as well as the "NY" looking reminisent of the Devils. I agree on both.

Old New York Dragons > new logo.

Downgrade. :cursing:

personally, i dont like the new look. looks very dark and cartoonish. the old logo was better, with the more realistic looking dragon and i felt that orange, red, and black goes better then dark green and black.

Well it's hard to have a realistic looking dragon, when dragons aren't real.

The closest you'd get is maybe this:

725.jpg

:P But I actually really like the color scheme and logos.

The old stuff was getting kinda outdated IMO.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I like the new logo...but wish they kept the OLD color scheme. I'm not a big fan of mixing green with black. Maybe it stems from watching the Jets wearing their abmismal green and black jerseys in the 90's....but its not a color combo that works for me.

Too bad...because I thought they had a fairly unique color scheme as compared to the rest of the AFL.

Archived