NCAA sigs, v4.1 style

Viper

• 3 weeks later...
The Michigan State logo doesn't have silver in it at all. And I don't like it abbreviated Michigan St. It doesn't seem right. It should be just Michigan State.

Also, I'm almost certain Illinois has officially done away with their Illini Chief logo.

I didn't put any silver in the Michigan State logo. And the full name "Michigan State" won't fit in the side panel unless I shrink the text, which I only want to do as a last resort.

I know Illinois got rid of the Illiniwek costumed mascot, but the main sportslogos.net site still has the chief logo listed as an active alternate.

Also that Ohio State logo is incorrect.

It looks more or less the same as the one I used (also taken from sportslogos.net). Last time I checked it is still current.

Anyway, on to the SEC:

secalabamatm7.pngsecarkansasoj3.pngsecauburnvb6.pngsecfloridagg7.png

CCSLC signature.png

The Michigan State logo doesn't have silver in it at all. And I don't like it abbreviated Michigan St. It doesn't seem right. It should be just Michigan State.

Also, I'm almost certain Illinois has officially done away with their Illini Chief logo.

I didn't put any silver in the Michigan State logo. And the full name "Michigan State" won't fit in the side panel unless I shrink the text, which I only want to do as a last resort.

I know Illinois got rid of the Illiniwek costumed mascot, but the main sportslogos.net site still has the chief logo listed as an active alternate.

It looks more or less the same as the one I used (also taken from sportslogos.net). Last time I checked it is still current.

Anyway, on to the SEC:

secalabamagd8.pngsecarkansasoj3.pngsecauburnvb6.pngsecfloridagg7.png

Alabama does not use that A anymore, In fact the A they use looks a lot different than that and it includes Alabama Crimson Tide 'wrapped" aeound it, as you can see here, and here is a smaller one.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

If you look at them side to side, they are clearly [way] different.

ohio_state_buckeyes_logo.pngohio_state_logo.gif

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a bit behind my intended bi-weekly schedule here, but I haven't forgotten this series.

First of all I've fixed four of my sigs based on your feedback: Alabama, Georgia, Michigan State and Ohio State. I've re-posted them in their original posts, but here they are again:

secalabamatm7.pngsecgeorgiaeo7.png

b10michiganstatenp8.pngb10ohiostatejw1.png

CCSLC signature.png

And now, finally, for some new sigs! This week I'll be doing the Western Collegiate Hockey Association, or at least those WCHA schools that I haven't already made Big Ten sigs for. (Minnesota and Wisconsin, that is.)

wchaalaskaanchoragefb5.pngwchacoloradocollegemi1.pngwchadenveruq3.pngwchamichigantechbt6.png

CCSLC signature.png

Archived