Sign in to follow this  
HarperK

NFL Concepts

thanks ill look into some suggestions, maybe re-do some, and look into other teams as well

Went with a traditional look, with inspiration from their former look. Kept the current blue, but changed the gold to a sort of morph of the current gold and old yellow. Tried both blue and yellow facemasks, but grey just looked miles better to me...

RAMSCONCEPT.png

Went with a traditional look, with inspiration from their former look. Kept the current blue, but changed the gold to a sort of morph of the current gold and old yellow. Tried both blue and yellow facemasks, but grey just looked miles better to me...

RAMSCONCEPT.png

These aren't bad but look like the Lions concept (lack of number outline, middle pants stripe). Suggestion: Add a thin outline around the numbers and add a white inner stripe for the pants. Then the uniforms would really look like a child between the royal and yellow with the current ones. Maybe a navy mask too.

RAMSCONCEPT.png

I dont like the gold color you used

added the white to pants stripes...not the blue set though, didnt go with the jersey. Didnt like the way outlines of #s looked, so left as is. The white stripe helps a little i think though. I like how these turned out myself.

RAMSCONCEPT-1.png

Great job! I love the Bills and Rams the best. Nice white helmet for Buffalo.

That Rams concept is amazing. I love the combo yellow/gold color you've chosen, I've always disliked the current gold we use. As much as the horns on the shoulders don't make sense, they're classic and I'm glad you brought those back. The only place where I could see improvement would be in the away jerseys, the pants work great, I just think that the jerseys need some gold in them (they look a little too much like the Colts or Cowboys).

Overall great job! I would love to see these on the field.

Love the Rams.

Love the Lions, too, but the numbers should be silver. Those throwback jerseys were simply beautiful, and what you did with the helmet and pants would work perfectly with them.

On the Rams concept, I think you need to put some yellow on the jersey. It looks kinda strange that being the only part of the uni that doesn't have yellow.

On the Rams concept, I think you need to put some yellow on the jersey. It looks kinda strange that being the only part of the uni that doesn't have yellow.

dont get angry if i tell you i have no plans on editing them anymore :)

No way would I get angry over that. It's your concept; after all the c&c, you gotta stick with what you like - unless you're doing it for money, and then you gotta go with what the client says, no matter how crummy their idea is. As a web designer, I have had to implement ideas I knew didn't look right, and I hated it. But hey, they were the ones forking over the dough.

No way would I get angry over that. It's your concept; after all the c&c, you gotta stick with what you like - unless you're doing it for money, and then you gotta go with what the client says, no matter how crummy their idea is. As a web designer, I have had to implement ideas I knew didn't look right, and I hated it. But hey, they were the ones forking over the dough.

no i meant as in these are so old i have no interest in messing with it :)

Love the Rams one. The colors are better than their current scheme.

Good job fixing the Titans too, they have the ugliest jersey design in the NFL.