Matt Millen Fired!

Atomic

Indeed. Those jerseys are nothing special. What they have now is better than that.

Correction. What you had 10 years ago is better than that. What you have now is an abomination.

And yeah, the leaping lion silhouette and traditional sleeve stripes are beautiful. Just junk the black and you're back in business.

Still better than wearing what would be a JV team's uniforms on a regular basis. Those throwbacks are good and all, but only for special occasions. Idk why everybody loves them so much, they are the definition of MEH.

But I do agree that what they had before they added the black was perfect for the Lions.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barry Sanders....

Bobby Layne....

and now you can add Bill Ford Jr. to the short list of Detroit football greats.

Billy Sims wants to see you in the parking lot. He looks pissed.

Lem Barney, Charlie Sanders, Jerry Ball and Bubba Baker are all right behind Billy.

...and if you look hard enough, you may just see Herman "the Ears" Moore and Robert Porcher creeping up behind them. Stephen Boyd may be thinking of joining...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I get why Lions fans are excited about Millen's dismissal, but it isn't like they were doing a lot of things right before he got there - what makes people think that anything is really going to change?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I get why Lions fans are excited about Millen's dismissal, but it isn't like they were doing a lot of things right before he got there - what makes people think that anything is really going to change?

That's basically what I said on the first page. In my opinion, as long as Ford Sr. owns the team, sustained improvement is years away.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

It's a start. We have to be optimistic, it's all we've got.

Barry Sanders....

Bobby Layne....

Lem Barney, Charlie Sanders, Jerry Ball and Bubba Baker are all right behind Billy.

...and if you look hard enough, you may just see Herman "the Ears" Moore and Robert Porcher creeping up behind them. Stephen Boyd may be thinking of joining...

Chris Spielman, too.

Barry Sanders....

Bobby Layne....

Chris Spielman, too.

I'd be willing to throw in Luther Elliss and Horatio Benedict Blades as well.

And Rodney Peete, if only for having a hot wife.

Barry Sanders....

Bobby Layne....

Chris Spielman, too.

I'd be willing to throw in Luther Elliss and Horatio Benedict Blades as well.

And Rodney Peete, if only for having a hot wife.

After what Rodney Peete did against the Lions in the '95 playoffs, I doubt that Detroit fans want to be reminded of his existence.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived