NCAA Blank Paint Templates

bigmike

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I will request the U of Miami's old jerseys (the ones they wore in the National Championship game vs. OSU) ontop of their current ones. And please, with the Oregon jerseys can you keep the silver things on the sleeves?

Yes about Oregon, and is this the Miami jersey you are talking about

Winslow.jpg

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

And I will request the U of Miami's old jerseys (the ones they wore in the National Championship game vs. OSU) ontop of their current ones. And please, with the Oregon jerseys can you keep the silver things on the sleeves?

Winslow.jpg

Most Definitely. Then I can't wait for the Pac 10 to be finished, so I can see how ugly the Oregon jerseys look in other colors.

6fQjS3M.png

Winslow.jpg

Most Definitely. Then I can't wait for the Pac 10 to be finished, so I can see how ugly the Oregon jerseys look in other colors.

Haha, I am actually done with Oregon, and I have to say, I love how they turned out, I have 5 teams left, I should be done by 9 or so :)

Some of them are very accurate but some of them are not as, like Alabama, Auburn, Ole Miss, Tennessee, South Carolina, Pitt, Louisville, Kansas, Arkansas, and most of them are very accurate, but Im sure not all of them are

If you're putting all this time into them why not make all of them very accurate? Instead of cranking as many out as quickly as possible I'd focus more on making them accurate. The colors seem off on quite a few of them as well..

Some of them are very accurate but some of them are not as, like Alabama, Auburn, Ole Miss, Tennessee, South Carolina, Pitt, Louisville, Kansas, Arkansas, and most of them are very accurate, but Im sure not all of them are

And those are some of the ones I listed that are accurate

If you're putting all this time into them why not make all of them very accurate? Instead of cranking as many out as quickly as possible I'd focus more on making them accurate. The colors seem off on quite a few of them as well..

Ahh every one I've done is accurate except maybe one or two but after he said that I've been making every one of them just like the real ones, and it really doesn't matter if the colors are a bit off, because if someone uses them they are prolly going to change the colors any way.

I'm not that worried about the colors. I would like to see accurate jersey cuts. It shouldn't be that hard. There are plenty good photos.

Well notice I just said that I have made every one accurate, there may be a seldom few but I wouldnt know unless some one pointed them out, but every one that is plain like Georgia, Alabama, Penn State,etc. I have made sure they look like the real ones. All of the Addias plain ones are accurate, and if you wanna check super accurate ones be sure to stick around because Cal and Oregon's I made sure look just like them :), but like I said most if not all are very accurate.

Pac 10 is done, but before I start on the MAC, I am going to put a section in called Extras/Request, this will include any "extinct " uniforms like Oregon States "sports bra" uniforms will be in there the 2003 Miami will be in there upon request of sizemorematters, and Oregon's will prolly go there after they unveil thier new ones, and any other uniforms someone request.

I'm not that worried about the colors. I would like to see accurate jersey cuts. It shouldn't be that hard. There are plenty good photos.

Well notice I just said that I have made every one accurate, there may be a seldom few but I wouldnt know unless some one pointed them out, but every one that is plain like Georgia, Alabama, Penn State,etc. I have made sure they look like the real ones. All of the Addias plain ones are accurate, and if you wanna check super accurate ones be sure to stick around because Cal and Oregon's I made sure look just like them :), but like I said most if not all are very accurate.

Okay I went back and looked at some of the jerseys that do not have the exact cut, LSU, OleMiss, preety much any team wiith triple or double stripes on thier soulders like the colts, and I found out Kentucky actually wears the "sports bra" style jerseys so I am going to fix that, then every one of the teams will have the real cuts, also I am working on that Miami jersey, and then its to the MAC, leave wht you think bout Pac 10, and for those who asked for the real cuts, like I said all of them have the real cuts except for teams with LSU style stripes or Colts stye stripes

Whenver you could, I think you should definetely do the Mountain West and the WAC.

These look awesome! Flawless in my opnion, no problems here.

Oh also, if possible, could you make a 2007 Hawaii one for the Special Requests section?

Great Work once again!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Thanks, yeah I am to start working on the request section so I will go ahead and make that, and I will do the Mountain West and WAC, hopefully I get ever conference, depends on how much time I got. But I think I can get'er done :P

Put the wings on the Michigan helmets, and would anyone be interested in making MLB templates?

Ok, do you like the Oregon ones, I notticed you said somethin bout wanting to see theres :), and I wouldnt mine making MLB ones, but I rather wait till closer to baseball season.

I do like the Oregon jersey. It actually makes sense for a concept I am doing with a team from Youngstown, Ohio (In the heart of the Mahoning and Steel Valleys) with the steel things.

Good Work!

And I think MLB templates would be cool (although a lot of them are the same design with different colors), as well as hockey and basketball (which I might actually want to see more than the MLB ones, as the sportslogos.net ones are impossible to recolor)! But let's focus on finishing these first :)!

6fQjS3M.png

You have the Oregon State helmet up for their alternate.

What, do they have two helmets? Oh by the way I am done with your Miami jerseys bout to post them, and I have put the wings on Michigan's helmet, bout to post them, and I have made the jersey cut for Ole Miss, LSU, they all pretty much have the same one, bout to update those to, then its on to Hawaii (2007) and then to the MAC, any more request fro the Extras section about to be put up??

Archived