NCAA Blank Paint Templates

bigmike

You have the Oregon State helmet up for their alternate.

What, do they have two helmets? Oh by the way I am done with your Miami jerseys bout to post them, and I have put the wings on Michigan's helmet, bout to post them, and I have made the jersey cut for Ole Miss, LSU, they all pretty much have the same one, bout to update those to, then its on to Hawaii (2007) and then to the MAC, any more request fro the Extras section about to be put up??

At least for me, the alternate jersey comes up with the helmet.

6fQjS3M.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have the Oregon State helmet up for their alternate.

What, do they have two helmets? Oh by the way I am done with your Miami jerseys bout to post them, and I have put the wings on Michigan's helmet, bout to post them, and I have made the jersey cut for Ole Miss, LSU, they all pretty much have the same one, bout to update those to, then its on to Hawaii (2007) and then to the MAC, any more request fro the Extras section about to be put up??

At least for me, the alternate jersey comes up with the helmet.

O sorry, it should be fixed now, how do you like your Miami jerseys?

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I like the Miami jerseys. Those were always my favorites back before we got all of these new revolutionary designs. Thanks for getting those Michigan helmets uploaded (I always use that when I create a team on NCAA Football on my Xbox, not my 360), and the Oregon State jersey is up. I was flipping through the channels last night and found an FSN broadcast of a Mizzouri-Texas Tech game from a long time ago, and they were advertising for a game the next day with the #6 Washington State Cougars, and I immediately thought of this thread.

6fQjS3M.png

The MAC ones aren't looking to good. The lines aren't all the same size, they look like they were hurriedly done.

Well I did the way they looked in the pictre, which ones do you want me to fix?

Any time table to when the ACC might be up?

Well Im working on the MAC, and Drew said they were not looking good so I was kinda of wondering which ones on need to work on for theMAC, but if yall think these look good enough, I should finish the conference today and then I will go ahead and do the ACC :)

Well Im working on the MAC, and Drew said they were not looking good so I was kinda of wondering which ones on need to work on for theMAC, but if yall think these look good enough, I should finish the conference today and then I will go ahead and do the ACC :)

I think they look just as great as the other ones you already have done! Keep up the good work... looking forward to seeing the rest!

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

I think they look just as great as the other ones you already have done! Keep up the good work... looking forward to seeing the rest!

Alright, thanks well Im goin to try and get this division done, been taking my time, gettin a bit lazy lol :P but after that I will definatelty do the ACC, that will be a fun conference to do.

Your Under Armour template (South Carolina, North Texas, etc) isn't entirely accurate. For example, there is no piping directly under the armpit that connects with the piping on the back. Also, the piping that goes down the waist and up to the back doesn't meet at the shoulder stripes- it meets a few inches up the piping that goes from the shoulder stripes to the neck. See photo:

wagt_brinkley_twins.jpg

Your Under Armour template (South Carolina, North Texas, etc) isn't entirely accurate. For example, there is no piping directly under the armpit that connects with the piping on the back. Also, the piping that goes down the waist and up to the back doesn't meet at the shoulder stripes- it meets a few inches up the piping that goes from the shoulder stripes to the neck. See photo:

wagt_brinkley_twins.jpg

Huh? I did make it go directly under the armpit and the pipng going to the waist does connect to the piping to the collar and I actually looked at the front of your South Carolina jerseys you once showed me

wagt_brinkley_twins.jpg

Huh? I did make it go directly under the armpit and the pipng going to the waist does connect to the piping to the collar and I actually looked at the front of your South Carolina jerseys you once showed me

I'm talking about the back of the uniform...check out the image, check out my jerseys, and then look at your template.

wagt_brinkley_twins.jpg

I'm talking about the back of the uniform...check out the image, check out my jerseys, and then look at your template.

Okay I see that I dont have one under the arm, but the pipng that connects to the stripe does go to the collar not the waist piping

wagt_brinkley_twins.jpg

Okay I see that I dont have one under the arm, but the pipng that connects to the stripe does go to the collar not the waist piping

Hopefully, this will explain what I am trying to say. The green lines are where the piping should go, obviously a rough paint job...and then blue Xs are where pipings or intersections should be removed.

SouthCarolinaGamecocksAway.png

wagt_brinkley_twins.jpg

Hopefully, this will explain what I am trying to say. The green lines are where the piping should go, obviously a rough paint job...and then blue Xs are where pipings or intersections should be removed.

SouthCarolinaGamecocksAway.png

Okay, I will fix it :)

much better bro!

Aight Thanks will get it uploaded on the front, also just 3 teams to go in da MAC, I know its been forever been real busy lately, but I should get those up some time this afternoon then it will be on to the ACC

Archived