NCAA Blank Paint Templates

bigmike

On the Oregon helmets, you have green facemasks.

All the Oregon helmets have black facemasks.

hshelmetcreator

I believe they're actually a really dark green..

Yes, it is actuall dark green on the green helmets, and black on the whit and yellow which is what i did, also Im having a bit troulbe finishing the Mac, I have found mixed pictures of Northern Illinois' away jerseys I found them with black "Louisville stripes" and solid white, if any one knows which one they have I could get done with these :)

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually... Its black.

Yellow%20Helmet.jpg

hshelmetcreator

Thats what I said, geez did you read the post above, I said the GREEN helmet has a DARK GREEN facemask, The WHITE and YELLOW helmets have BLACK facemask, besides these are blank helmet templates, its just supposed to be a model of the helmet, someone can change it if they want, but I will show you so you will shut up, look at the oregon ones, it has all three, and this time read what we are saying

Edit- BTW that got me thinking, I will put flames on the yellow and whit my bad there

Hey guys sorry I havent been able to geet these out faster a little stuck on Northern Illinois right now, I dont know if the away they where have black sholder stripes or if they took them off. I have found both everywhere I look. but if I dont figure it out tommarow, I will come back to the MAC and go ahead and start the ACC. Sorry for the wait.

Just to let you know, the Missouri ones aren't accurate. They do not have that stripe going across the back like you have it. This is how it should look.

http://graphics.fansonly.com/schools/miss/...-jerseys-05.jpg

Crap, my bad, I will change it, should be updated tommarow

Hey guys sorry I havent been able to geet these out faster a little stuck on Northern Illinois right now, I dont know if the away they where have black sholder stripes or if they took them off. I have found both everywhere I look. but if I dont figure it out tommarow, I will come back to the MAC and go ahead and start the ACC. Sorry for the wait.

Black shoulder stripes for NIU. Check out the photo galleries of their games and you can check them out.

Black shoulder stripes for NIU. Check out the photo galleries of their games and you can check them out.

Thanks, got them done now, next is toledo and Western Michigan and the I will start on ACC

Alright guys MAC is done, Missou updated and I will begin on ACC tonight, should be up a lot sooner then the MAC was, hope yall like these if any areinaccurate tell me and please show me a pic or something to where I can see what I need to fix.

I suddenly recongnized a good idea we could do for this, put a set of pants with each team! B)

Yeah, wish I had done that from the start, but I am going to wait till Im done with all the jerseys first and just go back in there and add pants. Almost done with the rest of the ACC, got 3 teams left I think, so prolly have them posted late tonite or tommarow. Tell me how yall like these, havent heard anything yet. Any more request, etc. Let me know :)

Looking good! Really like the trim on the FSU jersey was wondering how that would turn out.

Request... Appalachian State :) I think it is pretty similar to the Miami older set you did if not the same style.

Alright, Yes it is the same template just a couple minor tweaks, got the whole ACC done but wont be able to post it up till tommarow, and that actually gives me a idea, if you want any FCS schools done just request them and they will go under the Extras Section Thanks for the feedback so far

Archived