Raiders in white at home

bigcoyotes

As a longtime Raider fan, it was a surprise to me as well. But the rumor is that next year they will be wearing white at home all the time. But they are switching to the older white with grey numbers. The ones they wore in 94 for the 75th anniversary.

Which I have been wishing for a long time. These are my favorite unis they've ever worn.

Take this rumor for what it is, but its from a reputable source.

Cheers

It was mentioned on UW yesterday.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

But the rumor is that next year they will be wearing white at home all the time. But they are switching to the older white with grey numbers. The ones they wore in 94 for the 75th anniversary.

294675dz4.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

But the rumor is that next year they will be wearing white at home all the time. But they are switching to the older white with grey numbers. The ones they wore in 94 for the 75th anniversary.

294675dz4.jpg

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

I love this uniform so much, it makes me feel warm inside. I just want them to continue to wear black at home, and if it isn't too much, have the old shield logo. :)

bSLCtu2.png

294675dz4.jpg

The black outline needs to be thicker on those when compared to pictures from "The Other League."

Archived