49ers Release Jeff Garcia

sc49erfan15

It's not everyday that you can get a quarterback that can put up the numbers Garcia, Young, and Montana have. I really hope there is an open competition for QB. Dorsey is already a proven winner. If a miracle happens and TO stays it could be something to look forward to.

Donahue was on a local sports station yesterday and was mad about the callers. He said,"who says we aren't going to win now? We have a defense that's one of the best. We can win it all now and in the future."

Boy is this guy blind or something?

And where am I getting my bags? That would be from my job at Safeway. Costco would have it in a 15,000 Super Pak.

And Quad, I'm seriously questioning if the 49ers are run better than the Argos. At least the Argos have a decent stadium. Ever since the Yorks took over, a $100 million bond to build a new stadium has done diddly poo (to quote the older Jim Mora) and are looking for a financially feasable stadium. The time to use the bond expires in January. They have done NOTHING to fix Candlestick Park(or what the team calls 49ers Stadium at Candlestick Point). The sound system sounds like a guy calling in a bull horn with an echo. When its time for the De-fense chant, its not BOOM BOOM DE-FENSE, its BOOM BOOM BOOM DE-FENSE-FENSE. It's a joke. Minor league ballparks are more attractive than this P.O.$.

Sorry for going off.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I think they have a better chance of winning it this year than they did last year. They cut the crap at HB and becameloyal to Barlow. Their WR's, assuming they pick on up in the 1st round are gonna take people by surprise. Alot of people still don't understand how good Brandon Lloyd is. Their defense will be no worse than last year, especially if they get a solid pass rusher. Tim Rattay played VERY good.

And it will be FAR from a miracle to keep Owens. Owens in a 49ers uniform again will be the worst thing to happen to the 49ers since -- well, i dunno, but it'd be pretty bad.

Let's cut the crap, let the recievers that don't have any attitudes or ego's play (Lloyd, Wilson, and company), let Kwame Harris do his thing (he will be more than solid) and let Barlow run for over 1,300. I'm not worrying, as a 49er fan.

IUe6Hvh.png

I'm worried.

-I'm not sold on Rattay in the least.

-Losing two starting offensive lineman (Deese/Stone), both I believe former Pro Bowlers, is going to get Barlow killed.

-Losing TO can't be good, ego or no ego.

-I heard something about losing a few defensive starters, Zack Bronson is the only one that stuck in my mind. I don't know who the others are, but that can't be good either.

-We still don't have a kicker, but that's miniscule compared to this other stuff.

We are in for a long season.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Boy is this guy blind or something?

And where am I getting my bags? That would be from my job at Safeway. Costco would have it in a 15,000 Super Pak.

And Quad, I'm seriously questioning if the 49ers are run better than the Argos. At least the Argos have a decent stadium. Ever since the Yorks took over, a $100 million bond to build a new stadium has done diddly poo (to quote the older Jim Mora) and are looking for a financially feasable stadium. The time to use the bond expires in January. They have done NOTHING to fix Candlestick Park(or what the team calls 49ers Stadium at Candlestick Point). The sound system sounds like a guy calling in a bull horn with an echo. When its time for the De-fense chant, its not BOOM BOOM DE-FENSE, its BOOM BOOM BOOM DE-FENSE-FENSE. It's a joke. Minor league ballparks are more attractive than this P.O.$.

Sorry for going off.

Don't feel sorry. I guess I stand corrected. Seriously, I was kidding about the Argos. Anyways, you can't really compare the two franchises. They have different economic situations. The Argos do play in a decent stadium .... for baseball.

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived