Williams Lake TimberWolves new logo

Waffles

hahahahahaha what a douche...

“Yes, I’ve seen that one,” he says. “I certainly was aware of it, and if you look at them together you can see that the area on the mouth and the nose and so-on is reversed.

“If you look at the rest of it — the eyes, the ears and the chin, they’re all different.”

basically he's saying yes i have done enough changes to an existing logo to claim i have done the whole thing... what an idiot

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Just looking at the site, the league is alreasy acquainted with theft.

Check out the Penticton Vees:

Penticton_Vees.JPG

Look familiar? It should.

Hockeycanada.PNG

Don't tell me anybody in Canada is unfamiliar with that one....

Why would they do that???? Its just a clip art hockey player couldn't they have found a less famous one to rip off. That makes no sense to rip off team canada's logo like that

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well, about a week after the last entry on this discussion thread, the Williams Lake Tribune printed the following new "tweaked" logo. I am not sure if it is me or the TimberWolf, but one of us must be drunk...the new logo is a little too squiggly for my taste!

http://www.bclocalnews.com/bc_cariboo/will...s/30668159.html

I can haz sig?

Great detective work, guys...too bad they couldn't have come up with a better "tweaked" logo after all of this though. I felt like I was disoriented a bit looking at that new logo, it's really hard to focus on it with all those ill-placed curves.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Great detective work, guys...too bad they couldn't have come up with a better "tweaked" logo after all of this though.

Don't worry, they get another shot at it.

Applying a filter to a logo they don't own doesn't give them ownership of it. They're stuck with the same problem.

Kinda reminds me of the women's football league team's logo the Wisconsin Wolves.

I'll see if I can dig it up out of my files.

Can't say that I like it any better. If it makes the legal dept. happy, so be it. :blink:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

My favorite part of the article:

?It [makes me angry] when I see something like that,? Flynn says

:D

I'd have to say mine is this...

?If you look at the rest of it ? the eyes, the ears and the chin, they?re all different.?

The TimberWolves? logo is black, red, silver and white, and the Jackals? logo is red, blue, silver and white.

Cool. They're different colors, that means they aren't the same.

Archived