MLB 2009

mania

I agree that the extra lines in the Q always bothered me, but as time passed I guess I just ignored it. And thanks for having my back, Survival.

As far as the Brewers, I thought they were dumping the throwbacks this year. Then someone mentioned they wore them recently. Has it just been the once? I'd say either do it or don't do it, but don't keep people guessing.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was a little disappointed last night when the Brewers didn't wear these: brewers1.png

It's not that big a deal, but does anyone know why they didn't wear the throwbacks? I love those things.

I know that they were worn on May 1st, but as far as I know, that has been the only time this season. What's the deal?

I don't think they do that when they're playing the Cubs (These are considered "premium" nights, so the discounts don't apply there).

bYhYmxh.png

I agree that the extra lines in the Q always bothered me, but as time passed I guess I just ignored it. And thanks for having my back, Survival.

No problem.

For some reason the Q's descender reminds me of a devil's horn or tail. It certainly doesn't strike me as angelic.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Not sure if someone's been keeping track to verify, but it looks like the Braves have worn their gray jerseys once this year. Seems like the navy alternate is their new full-time jersey....

Not sure if someone's been keeping track to verify, but it looks like the Braves have worn their gray jerseys once this year. Seems like the navy alternate is their new full-time jersey....

The Braves have such nice primaries. It's too bad the navy blue alt and the Sunday red alt muck it up.

330zl3b.png

ANS101050723_800x600.jpg

:censored: gorgeous. (the uniforms, obviously)

As much as I like the Angels' current set, I always liked navy as the primary cap color. The "Angels in the Outfield" era uniforms are probably my favorite ones of all-time. I'm still pissed I lost that eBay auction for an authentic J.T. Snow one.

ANS101050723_800x600.jpg

Agreed... I got the replica cap from the game. I know they are selling replicas of those in the Hall of Fame team store at Angel Stadium. I MUST pick one up...

Also the Angels will be doing Retro Night with these jerseys again on July 28th vs the Indians.

They will be giving out the replica jersey t-shirt to compliment the hat they already gave out.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

ANS101050723_800x600.jpg

Agreed... I got the replica cap from the game. I know they are selling replicas of those in the Hall of Fame team store at Angel Stadium. I MUST pick one up...

Also the Angels will be doing Retro Night with these jerseys again on July 28th vs the Indians.

They will be giving out the replica jersey t-shirt to compliment the hat they already gave out.

Do they sell replica of the early LA Angels or California Angels with the halo on top of the cap. That would be a major coup.

ANS101050723_800x600.jpg

Do they sell replica of the early LA Angels or California Angels with the halo on top of the cap. That would be a major coup.

They might, it's been a while since I checked out the cap kiosks or the Cap section in either of the team stores. I know they have more retro hats.

I'll take a look at the next game I go to.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Toronto Blue Jays Canada Day Jerseys - July 1, I think vs Tampa Bay

TorontoBlueJays_1242310249479.png

I don't think I could ever convince myself to buy that hat... but the jersey isn't too bad... better than the last monstrosity...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Toronto Blue Jays Canada Day Jerseys - July 1, I think vs Tampa Bay

TorontoBlueJays_1242310249479.png

awesome! so much better than the strange navy-blue-maple-leaf J-Bird hats they wore last year, and MILES better than those pathetic jerseys they wore with the red accents in the wordmark a couple years ago.

ANS101050723_800x600.jpg

They sell those online....I got an old "CA" cap with the halo for Christmas this year. It's made by American Needle, although i can't remember where my parents got it from.

Archived