Who Will Win The 2004 NBA Finals?

the_cynic

Who will win the 2004 NBA Finals?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As the NBA 2004 Playoffs near I thought I would get a premature vote for who everyone thinks will win the championship. Not all the final playoff spots are locked up so I think there's 20 potential teams that could make the playoffs. So out of the this list, who will win the NBA 2004 Championship?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

This could finally be Sac-towns year the way they played without Webber was amazing and if he comes back healthy and they stay healthy through the playoffs I think they will finally reach the summit.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'm pulling for my T-Wolves. They can beat the Lakers, Kings, Spurs, Mavs, etc. on any given day. But with all the talent out there this year, i think the west will be tough to call.

It's funny that you say that because any team can beat any team on any given day too. Just look how the Hawks beat the Lakers at home last night. It doesn't matter if the T-Wolves can beat anybody on any given day but can they win the majority of the games played in a seven game series? I'd like to say they can but I don't think they can with the other elite teams in the West.

This could finally be Sac-towns year the way they played without Webber was amazing and if he comes back healthy and they stay healthy through the playoffs I think they will finally reach the summit.

Webber's return could also possibly screw things up.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

It's amazing how split we all are. I looks as though people are voting for their favorite teams rather than being realistic. You can't honestly tell me that you think the Toronto Raptors will win the championship.

Retired Number's To Come

I will take this opportunity to exhibit restraint and maturity, and not place my diatribe about how bad the NBA blows goats. So, continued will be my silence.

Bah!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I don't know if Webbers return will screw things up. The Divac/Miller/Webber combo is gonna do to Shaq what you need to do in a 7 game series -- make him work. Shaq's gonna have to play hard and work his ass off on D and the Lakers better hope that doesn't affect there chances at winning a 7 game series with the Kings.

I think it is the Kings year. They SHOULD'VE done it last year, when Webber went down. Now Webber comes back after 9 months without basketball at a competetive level and puts up 26 points and 12 rebounds on 12-18 shooting? I don't believe that's human.

IUe6Hvh.png

Bron, Boozer, and Z need I say more? :D

I heard they are calling the 3 of the them the 3 Muskateers in Cleveland which is brilliant for a team named Cavaliers.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I for the first time in my life am excited about the Cavs. All other Cleveland teams are the devil. I never really had a favorite team so I just rooted for the kings moving back to cincinnati, doesn't look like that happening now though.

I voted for the Twolves cause I think they got what they need to get to the finals if not then at least through the first round.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I for the first time in my life am excited about the Cavs. All other Cleveland teams are the devil. I never really had a favorite team so I just rooted for the kings moving back to cincinnati, doesn't look like that happening now though.

Congratulations Mac, it sounds like you've jumped onto the Cleveland bandwagon. Why not cheer for the Cavaliers in the past? They've had successful teams before LeBron has come in. I'm sorry to the criticism but I just hate fans like you.

As for the any team moving to Cincinnati, I think the Clippers are the most eligible team.

I still can't believe the Raptors are on top too. This poll really shows how many Canadians we have within this forum community.

Retired Number's To Come

Archived