Most Gory Movie You've Seen

habsfan1

Which of these movies is the violent/grotesque?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I haven't seen the Passion yet, but I've seen gorier than these, The Exorcist doesn't seem that bad anymore...But fomr these, I'd have to say Friday the 13th

personally, I pick Sleepy Hallow, Ravenous, and the remake of The Thing, those are thonly ones that come to mind rightn ow

You have a topic like this and you can only think of 4 titles? One of the most goriest movies is a cross between Friday and Freddy. If you can guess it I'll give you 5 points.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Guest -*Sterling84*-

Not even close.

DEAD ALIVE - Peter Jackson. The goriest movie of all time.

Not intense, accurate, or particularly meaningful. But the bloodiest, grossest dang thing i have ever seen.

ANd funny. HOly cow.

The goriest movie that I have seen is The Matrix Revolutions. I underlined that phrase because I know that there are movies that are a thousand times more gory; I just haven't seen them. I'm not a gory, action movie guy; I'm more of a comedy guy. But there is a lot of blood in The Matrix Revolutions.

Not even close.

DEAD ALIVE - Peter Jackson. The goriest movie of all time.

Not intense, accurate, or particularly meaningful. But the bloodiest, grossest dang thing i have ever seen.

ANd funny. HOly cow.

and a great movie too, the scene with the lawnmower chopping up zombies is perhaps the goriest scene ever in film......Cemetery Man is awfully gory too.

also, on the peter jackson tip, Bad Taste is amazing. and Meet the Feebles is great, it's like the Muppet Movie on acid.

for true gore, most Italian horror movies are where it's at....try Dellamorte Dellamore.....or any of the Zombi (yes, the spelling is correct) series.....Dario Argento is a true gore master.

The Patriot-Mel Gibson

I know you guys won't think so, but it's the worst I've seen. Potentially most bloody is definitely the Passion. I'm not into the whole horror thing. That's just not my style.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

What makes Dead Alive so bad?

I heard House of 1000 Corpses is pretty sick.

You hit the nail on that one. That had to be the most f-ed up movie I have ever seen!

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Dead Alive... that's not the one with the line "I kick ass for the lord!" is it?

If so, I've only seen a couple minutes, but friends of mine picked up on that line and digitized it a while back. So I heard it quite often. :rolleyes:

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Hannibal.

Y'know, before I clicked on this thread, I was thinking of Hannibal. As great as The Silence of the Lambs was, Hannibal was disappointing. Too much gratuitous gore, not enough psychological mayhem. The visiuals of Silence weren't what squicked me out the most, it was getting in his mind, figuring out what was going on, what was unseen.

And, of course, that slurping sound. Fava beans, indeed.

(Same thing goes for Seven. Sure, lots of disturbing visuals, but those were tame compared to what was between the lines.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

How is Dead Alive compared to all the other Jason and Friday movies?

Also, they're making an Exorcist 4!

Retired Number's To Come

Archived