Most Gory Movie You've Seen

habsfan1

Which of these movies is the violent/grotesque?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Full Metal Jacket had it's gory parts, like when Gomer kills himself. If you'd seen it you'd know what the seen looks like.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Guest -*Sterling84*-
How is Dead Alive compared to all the other Jason and Friday movies?

It doesn't.

Not even in the same league. I swear I read on the case, (I used to own it on VHS) that is was unofficially the goriest movie of all time.

Don't get me wrong, flicks like FMJ and Seven and everything are way more disturbing. Jackson's early work is funny as hell, and disgusting and how shall I put it? Not american comedy.

Yes, it is the "I kick ass for the Lord!" movie. In fact, for the best reference material on that flick, go to www.ikickassforthelord.com

Its about a monkey creature that bites a society-type old bitty at the zoo. She begins to turn into a zombie but her dutiful son continues to care for her, keeping her drugged with tranquilizers seemingly unalarmed of her living dead disorder. My god, I don't even know where to start. Her ear falls off in some pudding during a luncheon and some dude eats it. As more and more people get bit, he keeps them all in his moms house. He's more embarrassed than scared. Pretty soon everyone in town is zombified. The kickass priest is zombiefied and horny so he nails the maid and they have a zombie baby. Its all way over the top "squirty" type gore. By the end, our hero is being overrun and takes a lawn mower, holds it up blades out and mows through the zombies in the mansion......probably 6" deep with blood throughout the whole house. And all the while, hilarious. Not really scary. But rest assured there is more fake blood and puss, intestines and brain matter in that movie than any other by far.

I would recommend starting with Bad Taste and seeing if you like it. IF not, you may be overwhelmed by Dead Alive.

Sterling,

I'll take your word for it.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I heard House of 1000 Corpses is pretty sick.

No, not sick. Wicked. The good kind. One of my top 10 for 2003, but then again, I enjoy a good :censored:ty horror flick (I have a LOT of bad Italian horror in my DVD collection).

Anyone else up for a rousing night of popcorn and Cannibal Holocaust?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived