2008/2009 NCAA Basketball uniforms

chestnutz

Since that time of year is rapidly approaching, and with more teams seemingly starting to reveal their uniforms for this year, I figured it'd be best to keep everything in one thread instead of 5 different ones for different teams. If mods don't want this, just delete it. Why not merge the other topics while we're at it.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the new Memphis SOD's are a huge improvement over last season. I've been a fan of the SOD since Nike introduced it, and I'm glad to see them doing more with less. They are so simple, but look very sharp.

I really wish Mizzou would switch to SOD. They are a Nike school, but their basketball program is nothing to get excited about, which is probably why there is no SOD.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=61956

memphis, michigan, and vanderbilt as well

antonioimg30222cy5.jpg

Do we still not have a view of the sides or back? So far, both pics I've seen have only shown the front of the jersey and the M on the shorts, which makes it seem like a completely plain white uniform.

Shouldn't George Mason still be Nike Elite? I dont see the silver dot.

Before there was SOD the Nike Elite teams had the silver dot too (so i find it weird that George Mason doesn't have any dot.) Do they still do that for all the Elite teams?

Example:

greg-oden.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Shouldn't George Mason still be Nike Elite? I dont see the silver dot.

I posted this on another thread about George Mason - they don't qualify for Nike Elite because they purchase their uniforms from Nike as opposed to being paid by Nike to wear their gear. To be "Nike Elite" you have to be at that sponsored level. When George Mason went to the Final Four they purchased their gear through general team sales. I'm not sure if Nike and George Mason ever reached a sponsorship deal that would qualify them as a Nike Elite team.

Archived