2008/2009 NCAA Basketball uniforms

chestnutz

http://umterps.cstv.com/view.gal?id=36058

maryland's new unis in "action"

These are not as bad as I thought

And here's a comment from the hardly noticed department.

I'm glad the Md. women finally got back to a red road set. I believe the road unis have been black since Frese got there. Red is the signature color of UMd athletics.

But I think that hits the monthly quota for Title IX sports talk.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oregon sadly didn't change their SOD design from the end of last season, so we're stuck with em I guess. I would like them more if the names had color, and if they redesigned the black one to actually be respectable.

Some uniforms are too plain and lame...

I only see Memphis' to be plain, unless there's something going on in the back.....

Oklahoma State's jersey reminds me of Cincinnati's "four rectangle" jersey scheme when they were with the Jordan brand.....

I only see Memphis' to be plain, unless there's something going on in the back.....

Oklahoma State's jersey reminds me of Cincinnati's "four rectangle" jersey scheme when they were with the Jordan brand.....

Yeah '99 all black. IMO the best back then, fit with the spirit of the team.

Yeah '99 all black. IMO the best back then, fit with the spirit of the team.

Huggins' Thuggins?

I keed, I keed.

I still shudder when I think about the Bearcat forward (Art Long???) who actually PUNCHED a police horse. What an idiot.

Oregon sadly didn't change their SOD design from the end of last season, so we're stuck with em I guess. I would like them more if the names had color, and if they redesigned the black one to actually be respectable.

If the replica jerseys are anything to go by (and they're on the UO Bookstore website now), it'll be the white ones that look "stealth" this year and the black ones that won't.

I give up.

harperdc.gif

If the replica jerseys are anything to go by (and they're on the UO Bookstore website now), it'll be the white ones that look "stealth" this year and the black ones that won't.

I give up.

I saw some people wearing the SOD blacks that are LeKendric's number and I actually liked them. I sure hope we got rid of the stealth ones or whatever because those were plain ugly. I mean I support all of Oregon's uniforms but those, man, I was ashamed.

New BC basketball uniforms?

n1613258_35340009_5815.jpg

I just came across this on a BC blog, he said nothing about the uniform but if you will notice the letters and number are now gold while there is no black.... This would be in line with the new football uniforms and I like it a lot. Does anyone know anything about this? I have an email in to BC Media Relations just to find out. I apologize if it has been covered, I just have heard absolutely nothing about any type of change, it wasn't in Uni Watch's preview, etc. However, the red jersey was not shown on any cover, inside or out, front or back, of the media guide, while the white and even the new and rarely worn (though that is increasing and I see it being advertised a lot more now) gold alt were shown multiple times, which is very odd. Well, this is certainly interesting.

WHAT THE HELL DOES SOD MEAN?

Where have you been, dog? We've been talking about (dissing) SOD for quite a while now. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

So much for the thought that the new Memphis unis were clean and conservative.

Watching them on ESPN right now, and the back of both the shorts and the jersey is gray. There is a small gray stripe in front of the blue one on the shoulder, and then the entire back of the jersey is gray. On the shorts, the blue stripe also serves as the cutoff point.

Wonder what the blue ones will use as the 2nd color. Black?

We are one!

Umm yeah, that's an understatement!

White in front, silver in back, ala the recent NBA All-Star uniforms.

Pics to follow.

6uXNWAo.png

Gray? More like a very faint tan. Ick.

SIU would be alright, but they kept those annoying numbers. The 3 specifically bothers me.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived