Venues You've Been To

epper

If we're talking about venues we've been near but not gone inside/seen a game, well...

Bell Centre, Montreal

Citizens Bank Park, Philadelphia

Doubleday Field, Cooperstown (I went into the stands and took some pictures, but there was no game going on)

Fenway Park, Boston

Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia

M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore

Nationwide Arena, Columbus

Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Baltimore

Philips Arena, Atlanta

PNC Park, Pittsburgh

Stade Olympique, Montreal

Wachovia Center, Philadelphia

London area:

Craven Cottage

Highbury

Upton Park

Stamford Bridge

The Valley

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been to a bunch of stadiums, but without seeing a game

MLB:

RFK Stadium

Angel Stadium

NFL:

Jacksonville Municipal Stadium

M&T Bank Stadium

LP Field

Soldier Field

Lambeau Field

Gillette Stadium (Went to a Revs Game)

NBA:

Bradley Center

Phillips Arena

Verizon Center

Staples Center

NHL:

Nationwide Arena

NCAAF:

Memorial Stadium (Illinois)

Ryan Field (Northwestern)

Ohio Stadium (Ohio State)

Kenan Stadium (North Carolina)

Scott Stadium (Virginia)

Alex G. Spanos Stadium (Cal Poly)

NCAAB:

Assembly Hall (Illinois)

Jerome Schottenstein Center (Ohio State)

GSU Sports Arena (Georgia State)

Thompson-Boling Arena (Tennessee)

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

MLB- Rogers Centre- been here lots of times, its my home stadium, most people who say it looks like a junk heap have never been inside it, very nice park

Yankee Stadium- went a few years ago, obviously the atmosphere is amazing, just thinking about the history that happened there gave me chills,unforunately I never got to get into Monument Park and I still want to shoot myself for it, can't believe they're gonna tear it down

Comerica Park- one of the best stadiums i've been too, the Tigers lost 7-1 but the crowd was still into it like it was a tie game, the stadium looked terrific and they are very proud of their history, awesome park and I would definitely go back

Great American- very nice looking park, the Reds were long out of a playoff spot when I went there, but the atmosphere was still amazing, great game too, Reds lost in extras, but a great park, I would go back any time

Jacobs Field- I went a couple years ago when the Tribe was a shoo-in for the playoffs, and we had the worst seats in the house, all the way at the top, but it was still a great game and the stadium looked fantastic

PNC Park- Pirates were long out of it as well when I went there, but unlike the Reds fans, Pirate fans were dead silent, mainly because nobody was there, park looked great though

New Busch Stadium- Went there this year when the Cards were pretty much out of it, but it was still sold out and the crowd was into it all game, the stadium is nice, but it's nothing special

Shea Stadium- went there just as the Mets were starting to collapse for the second straight year, again we had the worst seat in the place, but the crowd was into it the whole game. Looks-wise, the stadium was easily the worst I had ever been to, way too basic, but the atmosphere more than made up for it

NBA- Air Canada Center- my home stadium and the only one i've ever been to so far, it's a terrific stadium when the Raptors are playoff bound, but if they're cellar dwellars, the crowd is DEAD

NHL- Air Canada Center- I cant say anything more about Leaf fans that someone else already hasn't said, very dedicated fans, I was very lucky to even get tickets so if you ever manage to find some, you should check it out because you may never get another chance

AHL- Ricoh Coliseum- I went when the Marlies were in the playoffs, so I expected an okay crowd, but to my surprise, the stadium was pretty much empty and the people who went there were lifeless, it also didn't help that the Marlies lost badly, the stadium is very small too, I will never ever go back

CFL-Rogers Centre- went on the last game of they year and the Argos had to beat the Alouettes to get the top seed in the playoffs. It was sold out, but the crowd was not as excited as I would have thought, they seemed like they didn't care. The stadium was clearly not built for football, but it wasn't too bad

Misc.-Syracuse- didn't go for a game, I pretty much went in, saw their basketball court and left, not much to say about it

Copps Coliseum- went to see the Harlem Globetrotters when they came to Hamilton, they put on a great show, and the crowd and the atmosphere was terrific, I actually thought that the Coliseum looked pretty nice, considering it's just an AHL stadium

Talladega Superspeedway- just went for a tour, it's HUGE, I'm not a huge racing fan though, so I wouldn't go watch a race there, but if you are racing fan, you should definitely check this place out

Archived