New Air Force Academy hockey sweaters

roxfan00

Hmm. Not sure I like the lack of crest, esp considering the screaming eagle with lightning bolt logo they have which would make an awesome crest.

However...I am seriously loving the shoulders on those. Excellent execution on that, to be sure.

Yes, but most colleges don't use a crest, preferring to spell out the school or mascot's name and most put the number on the front in a manner like this.

So as college hockey jersies go, this one of the best working within those particulars of college hockey design.

Yay for SPAM.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I don't see a logo/know who makes the Areo's type, but the swift rip-offs are Gemini Athletic Wear - a company from suburban Minneapolis, MN that makes several college, high school and junior league jerseys. The "GA" logo on the left chest is theirs. Bemidji State uses their jerseys, just to name one, but just about every team in the WCHA has, at one time or another, had at least one Gemini jersey.

Moose

Mankato I believe is the only team in the WCHA that currently wears Gemini. Here are their "Swifts"

Also, does Gemini have a website?

First off, Gemini does have a website, but there is nothing on it. Gemini Athletic Wear.com

Second, Gemini (I kind of know the owner, Chris Bonvino) got started back when North Dakota switched from their iconic Blackhawks jsersey to the "geometric" Sioux jerseys:

968107518_Image1_blakehf.jpg

And have had at one point or another over the last ten years, the following jerseys in the WCHA:

1005369517_Image1_runkel3rdf.jpg

1026639851_Image1_miscovichaltf.jpg

1026643344_Image1_berkhoelhf.jpg

CunninghamHF.JPG

HaleAltF.JPG

Plus they did Colorado College, and Alaska-Anchorage's thirds, an d a few others (like the Bemidji State I mentioned before)...

Moose

Archived