New NBA on TNT Presentation

Old School Fool

Don't like the scoreboard very much, just doesn't seem right coming from TNT. The other graphics are alright, but the scoreboard is bah. For info on what I mean, Nuggets/Suns is on right now in the first modern NBA outdoor game in history in Indian Wells, California.

Edit:

1011081940wq2.jpg

bSLCtu2.png

Also before the game, David Aldridge said they're using the same court that will be used for the All Star Game.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

there is no reason to have the huge NBA/TNT logo on the right side. we know it's the NBA. if you want to have the TNT logo, make it grey and transparent like most network bugs. speaking of transparency, i'd like to see more of it in these kinds of graphics.

Also before the game, David Aldridge said they're using the same court that will be used for the All Star Game.

oh hell no

So outside of the All Star logo at center court, what would YOU like? Someone(team) has already made differences in the varnish, so what did you expect? The teams to sell this court in strips to be special?

• 2 weeks later...

I actually really like the new scoreboard when I was watching a few minutes ago.

I didn't notice the noise when each team scored. But I will now that someone pointed it out haha.

By the way, the Celtics are wearing Gold trimmed uniforms tonight, I'm guessing because of their championship.

They look slick.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived