Razorbacks changed their jerseys

GoDawgs08

McFaddenDarren.jpg

What was wrong with this look?

In a vacuum, I think that set looks great and is a darn near perfect compliment to their logos and colors. That said, they look almost identical to OU's all white set and are probably aiming for a more unique look. Bama tends to fall into this category as well, but like OU, they have stayed with their current look for so many decades, they don't have to change. Arkansas made the mistake of constantly tweaking, then modernizing, then attempting to revert to a traditional look.

ncf_g_murray_300.jpg

I think it's better to look a lot like someone eles that to look bad for uniqueness' sake. Last year's were great. No stupid color patches, no black outline. The Hogs on the outside shoulder made them different from OU's. I might move the Hog on the front of the pants to both hips at the top of the stripes.

I can understand Arkansas, but Indiana has got to change their football uniforms. They have made little tweeks but overall look like a copy of Oklahoma. I prefer Indiana's black and red unis to the current ones because at least they were unique.

If you're not satisfied with the new jerseys, don't worry! They'll just move to a school where they have a better chance to win with three games left in the season.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived