2008 NFL Season Weekly Uniform Rants & Raves

tBBP

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bucs are wearing the red jerseys with the white pants. They should never wear that combo, it has nothing on the red over pewter.

I thought it looked really sharp, as a change-up look.

All of their looks are good and it was nice to see the red jersey/white pants look again. I don't think it has been worn in any regular season or pre-season game, since the Ravens road game, during their Super Bowl season. Its been a while.

The Bucs wear their white pants for their first 4 regular season home games each year. This was their 4th regular season home game this year. Add in the night game (which means the red jersey comes out for national TV) and it makes sense.

The Bucs are wearing the red jerseys with the white pants. They should never wear that combo, it has nothing on the red over pewter.

I thought it looked really sharp, as a change-up look.

All of their looks are good and it was nice to see the red jersey/white pants look again. I don't think it has been worn in any regular season or pre-season game, since the Ravens road game, during their Super Bowl season. Its been a while.

The Bucs wear their white pants for their first 4 regular season home games each year. This was their 4th regular season home game this year. Add in the night game (which means the red jersey comes out for national TV) and it makes sense.

I agree, it does look sharp. But the red over pewter still own's.

Archived