Flames Concept

STL FANATIC

Why haven't teams used sublimated jerseys??  I believe Tampa and LA are the only two to have done it, but they were short lived.

the islanders fisherman jerseys :puke:

the penguins and canucks (past and present) gradient jerseys.

the current bruins alt. and the stars home and aways I believe are subliminated

What's it mean?

I have to agree that this would look better with the C, but that brings up a good question:

Why haven't teams used sublimated jerseys??  I believe Tampa and LA are the only two to have done it, but they were short lived.

What do you mean by that?

I Like the Flaming 'C' logo would be better suited for your jersey design.

As for the second statement, your design would translate into a sublimated jersey and I find it strange that with all the third jerseys that are coming out the NHL teams haven't come up with sublimated designs.

Hope that clears that up.

I have to agree that this would look better with the C, but that brings up a good question:

Why haven't teams used sublimated jerseys?? I believe Tampa and LA are the only two to have done it, but they were short lived.

What do you mean by that?

I Like the Flaming 'C' logo would be better suited for your jersey design.

As for the second statement, your design would translate into a sublimated jersey and I find it strange that with all the third jerseys that are coming out the NHL teams haven't come up with sublimated designs.

Hope that clears that up.

Thanks for trying, but I guess it's the word sublimated that's throwing me. I dunno what it means I guess.

Why haven't teams used sublimated jerseys?? I believe Tampa and LA are the only two to have done it, but they were short lived.

i'd think the Wild Wing jersey would count in that group

and trying to help STL out, first welcome...to the Dark Side (heavy breath)

now...i figure when they're saying your jersey's sublimated, it's kind of a high quality way to screen something on the jersey (i.e. Wild Wing, the kings swoosh, Bruins alternate striping, Lightning storm, Suns Barkley-era unis, Hawks, Raptors, Rockets, Bucks' last third, a lot of my concepts), and as a result it feels like part of the fabric as opposed to a cheap ass screenprint.

$0.05 says i'm on the right track.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like STL's jersey more than iDon's, but I too am not a huge fan of the horse they use. I'm not against them using a horse head for an alternate logo, but it's their actual style I don't like. I would go with something closer to what the Broncos have on their helmets with flames used for the horses' mane.

iDon, I love most all of your designs, just not feeling it when it comes to the quantity of flames on the jersey you posted.

Archived