NHL football

BJBerthiaume

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you honestly think that a jersey with a giant logo instead of numbers could possibly see the light of day? All you did was make a short sleeved hockey sweater. Did you not read any of the criticism of your Montreal "concept"?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Do you honestly think that a jersey with a giant logo instead of numbers could possibly see the light of day? All you did was make a short sleeved hockey sweater. Did you not read any of the criticism of your Montreal "concept"?

I'm not saying these would actually be used, I just think they look pretty cool, so I post them.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

I'm not saying these would actually be used, I just think they look pretty cool, so I post them.

I agree with you Twins8791, I think these are sweet!

6fQjS3M.png

I thought it looks pretty cool, its a nice design to put on a football jersey, but i'd do both the logo on jersey and numbers like an actual football jersey

The answer to your question is, yes. It's already happened in 1995. :D

memphis.gif

yeh of corse these arent gunna be used, cuz the nhl dosnt play football. but a concept none the less. keep goin these are cool.

for minnisota consider making the facemask that off white of the jerseys

No wai!!!!11six

If you're going to do this, I think you should make it an actual crossover, meaning the jersey would look like a football jersey, but if the Minnesota Wild play football. Otherwise I don't really see the point of this.

I don't really see any point in crossovers. Most people can envision what the ducks striping would look like on the sleeves without a concept showing it. Also no football uniform incorporates waist striping for a number of reasons, one being they tuck in their jerseys.

Also before starting on what would be a long series you might want to refine your skills. These are extremely messy and pixelated. They don't look nice at all.

I don't really see any point in crossovers. Most people can envision what the ducks striping would look like on the sleeves without a concept showing it. Also no football uniform incorporates waist striping for a numbers of reasons, one being they tuck in their jerseys.

Also before starting on what would be a long series you might want to refine your skills. These are extremely messy and pixelated. They don't look nice at all.

Exactly. All this is a hockey jersey design on a football jersey. Boring. Who cares. If it were a crossover concept (see that word, crossover?) you'd be making it a football style set using the NHL team and logos, but in a football uniform fashion. Got it?

yeh of corse these arent gunna be used, cuz the nhl dosnt play football. but a concept none the less. keep goin these are cool.

No wai!!!!11six

If you're going to do this, I think you should make it an actual crossover, meaning the jersey would look like a football jersey, but if the Minnesota Wild play football. Otherwise I don't really see the point of this.

My point exactly. I mean, if you're gonna do a crossover, I'd do it so that the crossover would actually work if the team played football.

I hate to hijack threads, and I think this is my first time doing this, but here's my take:

WildCrossover.png

It's not the best, but it's feasable.

No wai!!!!11six

My point exactly. I mean, if you're gonna do a crossover, I'd do it so that the crossover would actually work if the team played football.

I hate to hijack threads, and I think this is my first time doing this, but here's my take:

WildCrossover.png

Now THAT'S what a "Crossover" concept looks like. (Though the logo on the helmet seems a little high up. :D )

Actual quote

this is awesome idea but the jerseys need to be cleaned up make them like the HBCU project those are awesome concepts and i think these jerseys would look good if there that clean

Quote tranlated into English

This is an awesome idea, but the jerseys need to be cleaned up. Make them like the HBCU project. Those are awesome concepts and I think these jerseys would look good if they that clean.

This is not a text message on your phone. How hard is it to include punctuation marks to create sentences and capitialize letters?

No wai!!!!11six

WildCrossover.png

That is a sweet uniform!

Not too sure about the helmet but that is an awesome looking jersey

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Archived