NHL football

BJBerthiaume

Pronger=25

It's obviously better than your old one, I actually like the piping in this instance, but it is still really sloppy. I think you will get better in time though, in terms of cleanliness.

Ever thought about downloading Inkscape for free. I use Illustrator so I wouldn't know about it, but I would recommend it for Windows users, and I'm sure a lot of other people would, too.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pronger=25

It's obviously better than your old one, I actually like the piping in this instance, but it is still really sloppy. I think you will get better in time though, in terms of cleanliness.

Ever thought about downloading Inkscape for free. I use Illustrator so I wouldn't know about it, but I would recommend it for Windows users, and I'm sure a lot of other people would, too.

If it's free I'm all for it. :D

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

I like the the progression to the Thrashers jersey. I think two things to do to make it less plain would be to add the "T" logo to the sleeves in the navy and add the Thrashers word mark below the collar like most NFL teams have done. Other than that, the thrashers is solid. Maybe some logo on the pants.

SEAsig.png

I like the the progression to the Thrashers jersey. I think two things to do to make it less plain would be to add the "T" logo to the sleeves in the navy and add the Thrashers word mark below the collar like most NFL teams have done. Other than that, the thrashers is solid. Maybe some logo on the pants.

Yes I was thinking of adding a sleeve logo. It is plain. I will probably post an update within the night hopefully.

Thanks for the comments so far guys, I appreciate it.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Here is the Ducks. I kept their striping in a way, but put it on the shoulders. I made the piping orange because it looked better than when it was gold. I also changed their numbers. Forgive me if Pronger's number isn't 97 I'm not positive. One more thing quick: the helmet is a little sloppy and I am sorry about that.

Enjoy. C&C.

AnaheimDucksfootball2.jpg

2 things about this concept:

1. This maybe the one rare time where all monochrome black looks actually good. I generally hate monochrome especially monochrome black, but this looks really good. In fact if you was to add gold, orange or white pants, i don't think it would look as good.

2. The webbed D is better suited for a football helmet than a primary logo on a hockey jersey.

as for the thrashers, add some red piping and your good.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Since these are crossover concepts, you may want to download the TrueType Font packs in eriqjaffe's signature. Even if they aren't completely up to date, the concepts will look more crossed over instead of generic nameplates and relatively mismatched numbers.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I haven't checked back on this for a while, and I clicked on it half expecting to have to get my flame on again, but I have to admit, it looks like you've listened to some of the CC and are getting a little better at these. Do what the jiggaman said and get the font packs. Then maybe try to keep just a little bit more of the NHL-specific treatments - for example, the Bruins shoulder yoke trim could probably stay closer to the hockey treatment, with the white not totally wrapping around, and the Thrashers could go with the single arm thing. I'm not saying that'd make them look better, just maybe stay a little truer to the identities.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Sorry for the lapse in time from my last post, but here are the Florida Panthers.

FloridaPanthersfootball.jpg

Your inching ever so closer to putting together some awesome stuff. I don't like the red helmate because red is only a trim color everywhere else. Go with blue or even white on this one.

Please download paint.net <www.getpaint.net> and use LEWJ's template! I realize its your series but using these two make rasher concepts loook alot better then when its done then on the basic template you are using.

Keep up the good work though!

Archived