The beloved Bears are in orange 10/19/2008

Thunderstruk

Great jerseys in my opinion. Just a nice breath of fresh air, I think it's perfect to wear these twice a season.

33-62535-F.jpg

Nah. Cotch is right; that's a terrible idea. I'd rather see the Ditka Vest than the orange jersey.

Dude, where the hell did you get that pic?

I LOVE IT!!!!

I know there's a photography shop on Michigan Avenue, near the Palmer House, that sells this one. Not sure if they have autographed copies of it, though. If you catch Ditka at a Rush game, he's pretty good about autographs. I had him sign my Rush hat the last time I was there.

Bob Horsch Gallery. That store closed in January, but you can still get his prints online.
OldRomanSig2.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great jerseys in my opinion. Just a nice breath of fresh air, I think it's perfect to wear these twice a season.

33-62535-F.jpg

Nah. Cotch is right; that's a terrible idea. I'd rather see the Ditka Vest than the orange jersey.

Dude, where the hell did you get that pic?

I LOVE IT!!!!

I know there's a photography shop on Michigan Avenue, near the Palmer House, that sells this one. Not sure if they have autographed copies of it, though. If you catch Ditka at a Rush game, he's pretty good about autographs. I had him sign my Rush hat the last time I was there.

Bob Horsch Gallery. That store closed in January, but you can still get his prints online.

Crap - I'm in the area every December on business. I always enjoyed browsing the store.

It's where I sit.

Archived