Blazers Bring Out The Captain C

TLChandler

Tonight the Portland Trailblazers debuted the captain C against the Memphis Grizzlies. This is the first time the Blazers have ever worn a C to clarify who is captain. I don't have any photos yet just wanted to bring this up.

Ps. Keep the C's in hockey.

EDIT: Derek Anderson and Damon Stoudamire were the one's wearing the C's.

I've seen basketball players wear C's so it's not horribly strange looking for me. What I find wierd is looking at some old football cards and even watching some college teams that currently exist and seeing football players wearing C's.

Hasn't Allen Iverson and maybe Paul Pierce at one point worn C's? Very good chance I'm wrong, I just have this image in my head of them doing so.

IUe6Hvh.png

Why do some teams use the "C" and others don't?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Barry Larkin wears a C on his unoform and I think it looks fine on a baseball jersey, the only sport where captain C's look strange is on football jerseys

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

i love seeing other sports throwing captain C's on players...

maybe it's just cause i'm a hockey fan, but i wouldn't mind seeing a C on steve mcnair's jersey... or a C or michael finley.

Archived