New Pepsi products logos in the works

buzzcut

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The 2 liters will probably look even worse, also if the "smile" is based on the caffeiene, I wonder how caffeine free diet/pepsi will look like, lol

Either way its horrible.

I didn't know people actually bought 2 liters... I always wondered because I've NEVER seen someone with one. Is that a regional thing too?

*EDIT* Except for kid's birthday parties when I was young. I definitely remember two liters there, is that all that they are used for?

Lots of Jack and Coke.

In my opinion they change it for two reasons, 1. They want to feel proffesional and up to date, 2. Simplicity is over rulling, As each generation is getting dumber they have to make things simple, like Mtn Dew, they know kids cant spell Mountain, Its also like the Lays switch over which once again is just Simplicity. Using very basic fonts and cleaning the logo and graphics.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

So I was cleaning a movie theatre yesterday, and there it was in the cupholder, a new pepsi can, then later on I was in wawa yesterday they had the new diet pepsi 12 packs.

The simplicity does look a bit better in person, I still think they should've kept the pepsi globe the same.

I was in Meijer today and got excited when I saw that the new designs had finally hit stores. When I peeked into the Diet Pepsi case however, they still had the old can design!

I don't think anyone outside of Michigan knows what Meijer is, the greatest one stop shopping experience ever! That being said, I agree it looks a lot better in person.

pepsi_bottles_large.jpg

any explanation for why the Pepsi logo swerve thingy is different sizes on all 3 labels? does it have something to do with caffeine content or something?

I'm probably overthinking it, but I'll bet they're symbolic. The medium one is for the standard, flagship brand. Diet has a thinner ribbon, and the largest one symbolizes "Max".

I don't think anyone outside of Michigan knows what Meijer is, the greatest one stop shopping experience ever! That being said, I agree it looks a lot better in person.

Meijer disagrees...

store_locator_map.gif

B)

I'm from New York and I know what Meijer is! Well, only because I take road trips to see my Tribe and to Cedar Point every summer. There's a brand new, gigantic one right around Cedar Point.

Meijer disagrees...

store_locator_map.gif

B)

I'm from New York and I know what Meijer is! Well, only because I take road trips to see my Tribe and to Cedar Point every summer. There's a brand new, gigantic one right around Cedar Point.

Did Kansas and Nebraska merge?

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Archived